Stadium Modding

Snash13

i would like to get into stadium modding for 2005 and i was wondering if anyone could point out some sites that have tutorials i could use to get started. or if anyone has any on this site, i serched for em but didnt really find anything :? thanks for any help

I am also interested in getting into stadium modding.... is creating a stadium realistic, or just way too much work? Anyways, I would really like to get into stadium modding, specializing in old stadiums that aren't around anymore.

Just checking out www.ballparks.com gets me amped up about hooking up an old stadium!

I am going to try to do some editing of my own. I really want to fix those foul walls for the A's stadium. It totally kills the feel of playing in Oakland because those walls are more fan friendly (if you discount Frank Francisco's chair throwing incident... and someone throwing a cell phone at Carl Everett). Okay, so it's not friendly to either side but still a major overlook by EA.

I want to put in the dirt path in the BOB.

We should post the defects in the stadium files here. Start a list!

McAfee Stadium - foul walls

Bank One Ballpark - dirty path between pitchers mound and home plate.

I know there are more, we should make this the "gripe line." Also, I think we should fix current stadiums before we make new ones, but that's just me.

Pirate-

Thank you for all the work you've done in the past, and the great work you'll hopefully accomplish this upcoming season. You really do make this game much better with your mods, and I hope people will take some time out of making requests of you to thank you for everything.

Now maybe I'll stop being lazy and try to follow in your footsteps a bit, but who knows, laziness really does linger. At least I have your tutorial and a tutorial from a rival MVP 2k4 site, so between those two hopefully I can get something done.

Thanks again.

Archived