Combining Mods

Rem

Well, Good enough for a first post topic, but here goes nothing.

I'm trying to combine two mods that I've downloaded on this site; both accessory packs using "global.iff". One is MalibuKiller's three-in-one, and the other is fyr3wyr3's 5-in-1. Now, what I'm trying to do is, using the NBA/MLB2K tools, is to:

Reoganize the incorrect bat colors in the 5-in-1 to better reflect the original color layout (or even edit the colors to match exactly)

NOTreplace the Easton Gloves.

And NOT replace the game ball.

Seeing how these mods were created in the first place to replace the originals, I'm assuming someone on this site knows the corresponding numbers for the bumpmaps, textures, and possibly models of each of the items above. Thanks, and I await a reply.

Interesting. I was aware of him leaving the MLBPA in the past, and he wasn't on previous titles, but that makes sense even though his likeness wasn't created for the game. Name makes sense too now.

Another Unrelated question, seeing how the original isn't being answered, and I already figured it out; I finished the season, won the World Series. Now it simmed up to November 30th and no longer advances and it's locked. selecting "play next appearance" redirects to the last date on the calendar and stay there.

Another Unrelated question, seeing how the original isn't being answered, and I already figured it out; I finished the season, won the World Series. Now it simmed up to November 30th and no longer advances and it's locked. selecting "play next appearance" redirects to the last date on the calendar and stay there.

Keyword searched: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=47416

Also, if you have other questions besides the one stated in your thread title... please start a new thread for those question(s).

While my friend and colleague Maestro was able to help you the next time you have a question by asking you to search the website for help, I'd like to come in here if I may and remind you of something else.

You made a not-so-subtle complaint about asking a question and it was not answered by anyone. You will find that people in here are very helpful and do not mind helping others with questions. But if they do not know the answer to your question they are not going to come in here and say "I don't know." I read your question yesterday and I didn't know the answer. That's why I didn't post in here. I'm sure others felt the same way. If you want help around here you got to be patient. If you aren't, then you won't get any.

I didn't mean for my comment to carry any negative connotation. I just put it up so in case someone else had that same issue I had, they could post and say they were looking for it too, and I could provide it. I watched the thread for two days, and in those two days, I skimmed through the 663 files, found what I needed to change, and changed it. I appreciate the help I was given on my other two questions; granted I didn't search the site for the latter, but I did go through about 3 pages of google searches trying to figure out the other two minor questions (minor, being I didn't think it granted creating an entirely new thread for each little thing I wanted to inquire about) and came up empty handed. Normally, this site ranks within the first couple pages of google searches, and when I didn't see it, I figured it wasn't here.

For future reference for any potential modders, here's the numbers I found.

bats

30 (black/red)

43 (yellow)

45 (black/brown)

76 (red/black)

253 (blue)

256 (white Ash)

273 (white/brown)

317 (black)

356 (brown)

371 (white/black)

652 (black/brown)

656 (black again? File has the same dimensions and dxt settings as the previous black bat)

Batting gloves

189 (texture)

567 (bump)

438 (assuming an Alpha, set at DXT5)

ball

118(world series texture)

The other ball textures I replaced straight away without noting them, so. :lazy:

Archived