1.2 NO CD Patch

metalboy15

i bought the game and used the no-cd ceack too. it does load faster and you can put your cd away and have your cd drive available. however i don't NEED it but it would be nice... basically i have nothing to add to this whatsoever. i'll shut up now ;)

Just keep checking game copy world every day. Deviance/Razor or whoever won't go "ah, we've almost cracked it, just give us another day or two...", nah, they'll release it when they're ready.

i think its amazing how many people viewed this topic and how popular it got with a short peroid of time....i mean seriously quit making excuse's to why you need a no cd patch it doesnt matter your excuse everyone is going to automaticly assume your copy is downloaded....and i am one of those people i think all you people asking for the 1.2 crack didn't support ea sports and buy this game or else you would all be playing it and not even worried about a updated crack (regardless of how lazy you are and think its a lot of trouble to put the cd in your drive)

in all honesty if someone does have a pirated copy i could care less. my reason is anyone with a pirated copy is now waiting for the new no-cd patch. they cant enjoy the game like the rest of us. of course once they get the new patch they will be able to play but i dont care. i dont work for ea or the mlb so it doesnt take money out of my pocket. thats just my opinion. :?

in all honesty if someone does have a pirated copy i could care less. my reason is anyone with a pirated copy is now waiting for the new no-cd patch. they cant enjoy the game like the rest of us. of course once they get the new patch they will be able to play but i dont care. i dont work for ea or the mlb so it doesnt take money out of my pocket. thats just my opinion. :?

In a way, it does take money out of your pocket. How? the more pirated games out there, the less money the publisher makes and hence the higher the price will be for any upcoming titles. Just remember this, the publisher is in this business just for one porpuse... and that is to make money... and how they make money? from guys like most of us, buyers of their published titles.

look where i live, everything in venezuela is way expensive, so i ordered a new cd drive from compusa, so it may take a while :(

Hmmm... what a load of crap!. What about places like the Sambil or many other shops in Caracas?. I mean, if you want to BS your way in these forums, perfect, but at least be more creative with your excuses.

I know how expensive things are down there (I do a lot of traveling to Venezuela, for work reasons), but still, it's a freaking cd/dvd drive, for Christ's sake!... I'm quite sure that having CompUSA deliver it to Caracas is not cheap at all, and most likely the total price for the unit should be pretty close, if not a little higher (thanks to the 16.5 tax rate), than buying it in town.

In a way, it does take money out of your pocket. How? the more pirated games out there, the less money the publisher makes and hence the higher the price will be for any upcoming titles. Just remember this, the publisher is in this business just for one porpuse... and that is to make money... and how they make money? from guys like most of us, buyers of their published titles.

then i guess thats when we get the pirated copies :lol: j/k

Hmmm... what a load of crap!. What about places like the Sambil or many other shops in Caracas?. I mean, if you want to BS your way in these forums, perfect, but at least be more creative with your excuses.

I know how expensive things are down there (I do a lot of traveling to Venezuela, for work reasons), but still, it's a freaking cd/dvd drive, for Christ's sake!... I'm quite sure that having CompUSA deliver it to Caracas is not cheap at all, and most likely the total price for the unit should be pretty close, if not a little higher (thanks to the 16.5 tax rate), than buying it in town.

firts of all my dad got fired from PDVSA (Petroleo de Venezuela) by the president of venezuela (Hugo Chavez) so i cant really spend any money

Ok... This is quite annoying...

Hey Metalboy... Get it through your head that forums don't find talk like this cool!!

GO FIND A CRACK FORUM OR FIND THE PATCH YOURSELF!!!!

Obviously, you know very little about PCs and proper forum "etiquette". This is ridiculous. I like this board alot, and I think it sucks that you keep harping on this.

Trust me, there are a million crack forums out there... GO FIND ONE!

Archived