Classic Mvp Baseball Modding Will Live On

Jim825

After learning about the closing of MVPMods, I contacted Tony (AlexTony), Don (stecropper) and Frank (Yankees763), three longstanding Total Classics team members, about the future of Total Classics. I'm happy to report that Frank is willing to continue hosting the TC mods on his MVP Total Classics website: http://home.mvptotalclassics.com/

Frank's site is different than MVPMods in that it is focused more on baseball history than baseball gaming and does not have some of the features of MVPMods (forums, chat, etc.), however, it ties in nicely with Total Classics and it has already been hosting TC10 and the single season mods on a Downloads page. Frank is willing to setup additional sections for classic uniforms, stadiums, audio, etc. I've downloaded all of these files over the years, so it's just a matter of organizing them a bit and uploading them to his site.

In short, while it won't be exactly the same, classic MVP baseball modding will continue to live on. I (and others I've talked to) still have plans for future projects.

already bookmarked!

thinking outloud here...would there be a way to combine this site with mvpcaribe? it would save the trouble of losing all of this archived information. otherwise, without the forum features, it will be difficult to communicate. trues' new site isn't really geared towards mvp, or we could just use mlbmods since it's still running.

already bookmarked!

thinking outloud here...would there be a way to combine this site with mvpcaribe? it would save the trouble of losing all of this archived information. otherwise, without the forum features, it will be difficult to communicate. trues' new site isn't really geared towards mvp, or we could just use mlbmods since it's still running.

We're trying to make it happen, I'll suggest moving to MVP Caribe because is the most active MVP Baseball modding / playing site right now, MVPmods has sadly come to a end and MLBmods is a good site but Kraw hasn't been there lately, so I'd suggest moving to Caribe. We'll make everyone right here feel comfortable at Caribe.

Archived