1927 St. Louis Browns Uniforms

dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1927 St. Louis Browns Uniforms

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 08 Jan 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

Here are some period-correct uniforms for the St. Louis Browns of 1927 and Total Classics 1927. Use TiT to install the Home and Road uniforms along with an updated Uniform Select Screen. These will replace the Browns default "1927" uniforms in the TC mod.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

First thing I have to say is: Amazing. You do some great work.

Second thing is, thank you. Even though I really have not played this game nearly a year, I still have all of my files, and mods saved away on my backup Hdd, because I still have interest in it.... It's just that my interest is held in check by other interests that kinda come before it at the moment.

When the time comes I dig this game back out (and I am sure it will come eventually), I have two requests:

Number one: Can I use you work in the mod I have in progress(if it ever sees the light of day)?

Number two: Could I possibly get you to make this uniform for me:

nl_1930_chicago.gif

I'm not really worried about the pin striped alternate, just the other two.

EDIT: Upon further review, I guess these are basically the same as your 1927 unis. Only some minor differences. An indistinguishable patch on the sleeve for one. The script in the pic I posted looks slightly smaller, but that isn't a deal breaker by any means.

I guess you already answered a request I have been making since I joined here, and I didn't even realize it.

Thanks again.

Hey thanks very much emath. Although I have played MLB 2K10 (PC) here and there, thanks to the great mods for that game from everyone here; MVP Baseball is my absolute favorite and I have an OCD issue with wanting to mod and tweak this awesome game.

Regarding your first question: You can absolutely use any work I’ve done and posted on this site for whatever you want. I am actually honored that you would want to do so. My motto is: Anything that encourages more modding and creativity…is for the better. So feel free to use anything I did or mod away and change things that you may want to.

It looks like those Cubs uniforms are the 1930 editions and I have tried to find that arm patch (or any info about it)…but no dice. You’re right, pretty much they are like the 1927 unis I did. I think I’ll still go ahead and make those home-alternates for the heck of it too.

Thanks again emath, glad you liked them. :good:

First thing I have to say is: Amazing. You do some great work.

Second thing is, thank you. Even though I really have not played this game nearly a year, I still have all of my files, and mods saved away on my backup Hdd, because I still have interest in it.... It's just that my interest is held in check by other interests that kinda come before it at the moment.

When the time comes I dig this game back out (and I am sure it will come eventually), I have two requests:

Number one: Can I use you work in the mod I have in progress(if it ever sees the light of day)?

Number two: Could I possibly get you to make this uniform for me:

nl_1930_chicago.gif

I'm not really worried about the pin striped alternate, just the other two.

EDIT: Upon further review, I guess these are basically the same as your 1927 unis. Only some minor differences. An indistinguishable patch on the sleeve for one. The script in the pic I posted looks slightly smaller, but that isn't a deal breaker by any means.

I guess you already answered a request I have been making since I joined here, and I didn't even realize it.

Thanks again.

Yup, they are the 30's. Forgot to mention the year.

Since you weren't around then, that I am aware of, my mod is similar to Homers. Only difference is, I am just packaging everyone else's mods around a roster that I built.

Here is the official thread. Like I said, I don't know if it'll ever see the light of day, but if so, I will continue to update in that thread.

Link

Archived