*important Message* Tc1927 Integration Mod

dennisjames71

I wanted to post this message to offer apologizes to all of you who took the time to download our TC 1927 Integration mod as we have discovered a mishap. Inadvertently most of the stadium and the uniform updates were not included in the download and we will work to get that corrected. In the meantime, I will post my Mediafire links for the all of the Uniforms (models.big file) and the 14 modded Stadiums that were not included initially.

The Uniforms are approx 130mb and the Stadiums are about 53mb.

Thanks again guys,

Dennis

Integration Uniforms

Integration Stadiums

Thank you Dennis for informing us of this. I installed this today and I noticed this. I started the game over and over again with different teams and I didn't see any of the uniforms or stadiums.

I don't mind waiting for a new 1927 Integrated installer to come out that includes these two things. Hey, these things happen and there's no real harm done.

I'd just disable the download for this mod temporarily so other people won't experience the same problem.

Have a good weekend.

Hey thanks for the understanding and I certainly did not want to disappoint those who took the time to download this and give it a try. I'm glad we caught it on the first day; but feel free to download the uniforms especially...I think they really add to the experience.

Have a great weekend too.

Thanks everyone who noticed the missing new unis and stadiums and didnt rush back to complain.

The missing uniforms seems easy to explain, but were still not sure why the stadiums werent correct as advertised. Im sure it was a simple mistake.

Anyway, It should be fixed soon for an update, and I will have learned another modding lesson about which files are needed for uniforms, and everyone will be better off for that in the future :rolleyes:

I've taken the mod off the front page for now until we get this fixed. I'm still baffled why at least some of the new stadiums aren't being seen by some of you.

I've run the installer multiple times and looked at the file dates in the stadiums folder and most of them are definitely different (10/28/10 and later)than the original TC1927 files.

Archived