dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2011 Angels Stadium

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 28 Feb 2011

File Updated: 14 Mar 2011

File Category: Stadiums

Version: 1.0

2011 The Orange County Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Down The Street from Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center Stadium.

Here's an update for the Angels' Stadium.

* New and updated Ads

* New Home Run Sign

* Angels Crowd

Day & Night versions included.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

Thank you again Dennis!!!

Hmmm, maybe I better set up a macro for this. I don't know how many times I have typed those four words ever since this man became a member of our website. This guy does nothing but create fantastic mods for everyone and even takes the time to help out people who should know better, but don't. :lol:

Thank you again Dennis!!!

Hmmm, maybe I better set up a macro for this. I don't know how many times I have typed those four words ever since this man became a member of our website. This guy does nothing but create fantastic mods for everyone and even takes the time to help out people who should know better, but don't. :lol:

Hey no prob Y4L, you can thank me by taking me along to Hawaii with you...are you doing a layover here in Los Angeles?? Lol! Seriously, I'm jealous...it's been about 5 years since I've been to Oahu and attempted to surf on it's North Shore <and got my butt handed to me :help: > and I miss it a ton. I hope you and the wife have the greatest vacation and a very safe trip. So, if you're coming through LAX...let me know when and where I can be picked up. :rofl:

Thanks DennisJames for the updated Angels Stadium! :)

You're welcome Dylan. I updated your Rogers Centre in the Fall and I'm not sure if there's too many changes for this year...but if so, you know I will have it on my list. Do the Blue Jays still have Flashback/Throwback Fridays anymore? Just curious...I always thought that was cool.

Hey no prob Y4L, you can thank me by taking me along to Hawaii with you...are you doing a layover here in Los Angeles?? Lol! Seriously, I'm jealous...it's been about 5 years since I've been to Oahu and attempted to surf on it's North Shore <and got my butt handed to me :help: > and I miss it a ton. I hope you and the wife have the greatest vacation and a very safe trip. So, if you're coming through LAX...let me know when and where I can be picked up. :rofl:

Sorry bud, you are out of luck here. We fly to Chicago on Saturday and then take a connecting flight out of Chicago straight to Honolulu. :(

You're welcome Dylan. I updated your Rogers Centre in the Fall and I'm not sure if there's too many changes for this year...but if so, you know I will have it on my list. Do the Blue Jays still have Flashback/Throwback Fridays anymore? Just curious...I always thought that was cool.

Your Rogers Centre looks great (P.S. I noticed you used the Canadian spelling of "Centre" and it made me smile). I'll let you know of any major changes, but your updated version will more than suffice. Thank-you for the updated Rogers Centre, DJ!

As for Flashback Fridays, they got rid of that them year (i.e. 2009 was the last year for Flashback Fridays). :( I thought they were cool too. Much like the sudden disappearance of Diamond (Ace's girlfriend), there was no explanation as to why they got rid of the event.

I especially enjoyed when Joe Carter was the alumni.

Note: For those of you who don't know. Each Friday home game, the Blue Jays used to wear their original uniform and have an Blue Jays' alumni member sit in the "TD Canada Trust Comfort Zone" (a big green chair). Later on the former Blue Jay would be interviewed by Jamie "Jody from Family Affair" Campbell and Pat Tabler. They'd often have great stories of the glory days. :)

Your Rogers Centre looks great (P.S. I noticed you used the Canadian spelling of "Centre" and it made me smile). I'll let you know of any major changes, but your updated version will more than suffice. Thank-you for the updated Rogers Centre, DJ!

As for Flashback Fridays, they got rid of that them year (i.e. 2009 was the last year for Flashback Fridays). :( I thought they were cool too. Much like the sudden disappearance of Diamond (Ace's girlfriend), there was no explanation as to why they got rid of the event.

I especially enjoyed when Joe Carter was the alumni.

Note: For those of you who don't know. Each Friday home game, the Blue Jays used to wear their original uniform and have an Blue Jays' alumni member sit in the "TD Canada Trust Comfort Zone" (a big green chair). Later on the former Blue Jay would be interviewed by Jamie "Jody from Family Affair" Campbell and Pat Tabler. They'd often have great stories of the glory days. :)

You know?...I suspected that last year and that stinks that they got rid of that. I really like Halladay and I remember trying to catch <on tv> all those Friday night games he pitched back in 2009. It's surprising that they nixed the idea since there are more and more teams hopping on the Flashback/Throwback bandwagon. I think it's great that the Mariners are going to wear the '94-esque green jerseys on all Friday and Monday home games this year. Thanks for that info Dylan.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived