Patch Notes V1.1 From Ronnie2K

Vikrant

No patch for PC right?

Not yet, but here's a quote from Ronnie:

Ronnie2K: " Been informed that since #MLB2K11 PC was submitted later than console, the PC version will have almost all the tweaks the day one patch has "

if you read it what posted on either 2k or ronnie as said that it may not be entirly a bug. its seems yes the fig appears to not working, as as the season goes on it does seem work normally about a thrid to half way threw the season. it does happaned visually quickly. if you think about it it might not be a bug, except for the maybe visual evendice. the season is long, so i wondlnt think there very much drop off of players until until at least 20-25 percent of the season done. maybe a percent or 2 a day or two here and there, until the at 20 percent of the season doen, then i can see ther health not going back 100 percent the rest of the way, unless there on the bench for awhile.

That sounds like a possibility but what about starting pitchers can they pitch back to back games effectively? To me if they can then fatigue is not working. I don't have the game yet so haven't been able to test this.

it also should be noted the patche is for conceloe, the issues for the part part for the pc were fixed before made gold. the fig issue, be i havent palyed enough games yet, just realying what i know, that nug if it is a bug may not be in the pc version , since a lot it was fixed beofre for the pc before lease.

Weird. My starters are plenty fatigued for a couple days after a start, so I haven't seen this bug.

So your starters are showing fatigue, did you play the games or sim them. If you played them and players are fatiguing that sounds great!

So your starters are showing fatigue, did you play the games or sim them. If you played them and players are fatiguing that sounds great!

I've played 10 games and "super-simmed" 3 or 4. Too much of a control freak to do a straight sim, so not sure what the fatigure results are when simming.

Archived