Red Sox Uniforms

ReddShadoe

First time modding...I've modded 4 uniforms:

Red Sox Home: darkened cap to what you see in the screenshot; it was washed out in the game. Also slightly darkened "RED SOX" script on chest.

Red Sox Away: darkened cap as above, darkened numbers and "BOSTON" script on chest; these were much too bright blue. I can't figure out how to do the letters that spell the name though; NBA2K editor won't let me import that file (due to a disk error?).

Portland Sea Dogs (Red Sox AA) Home & Away: darkened caps, and best of all, corrected the numbers on the jerseys to match the type used on the parent club's home jerseys.

Does anyone know how to edit the helmet color?

I'm going to try and figure out how to zip these files up, this is my first mod and I've never uploaded anything before.

Lester.png

Nice. Now... is there any way you can remove players' names from the back of the Sox jerseys?

Actually, I wondered the same thing...but look at the picture...there is no name on the back.

First time I played MLB2K11, the name was there, and I was pissed; they finally get the RED SOX font correct, and now they put names on the jerseys?

Then I played My Player for a while, and I was in Double-A, so I never saw the Boston uniforms for a while.

Started a franchise, and now the names are gone (but still correctlly on the road jerseys)...this was all well BEFORE I tried modding the uniforms! I have absolutely no idea how it got fixed, does 2KSports patch things when it checks the living rosters against the PC? In any case, I'm happy; no amount of color correction would make up for seeing the name on the back of the home jersey every game!

I have absolutely no idea how it got fixed, does 2KSports patch things when it checks the living rosters against the PC?
Interesting. Are you saying you went online, and something downloaded and fixed the problem? I'm not an online gamer so I'm not clear what it is you're suggesting.

helmets and undershirts are not moddable that we have never been able to find .The only thing on helmets that can be changed is the letter

My just released version 1.1 of the MLB2K11 Roster Editor lets you edit 12 colors associated with each uniform. http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=51447&view=findpost&p=618682

The colors are stored in a section of the roster/franchise/my player file.

helmets and undershirts are controlled by Team Color 1.

Interesting. Are you saying you went online, and something downloaded and fixed the problem? I'm not an online gamer so I'm not clear what it is you're suggesting.

I haven't played online, but MLB2K11 does connect to the internet in order to update the "Living Rosters" so that whenever I play a game, it has the same stats/players as real life. THis is the only thing I can think of, but you would think they would mention something about it on their website. All I know is, the jerseys were incorrect, then this week when I used them, the names were removed...awesome. I'd sign up for an account just to see if it works if I were you!

wow ty that is great news cool thnx for ur works that u do,right now i gotta check out my budget and see if i will be able to get ur editor again this year,alot of stuff has come up since new years so gotta see what i am able to do

acullty the game radomly mixes uniforms. i dont know how and i dont why, it has nothing to do with the living rosters or 2k on online anything. the reason i know this that i've a few times in my player and in franchise play wher my dodgers would have parts of other teams uniforms be there uniforms. the last one was the dodgers road priamerly, but withe nationals road numbers and in the wrong place. not sure yet why. the reaon i emlate the ligiv rosters and 2k online is one the update is turned off, you half request it update and put in your password to make do that, its not autmatic tp update that stuff as far as i know.

I'm trying to fix the Pawtucket uniforms now; I have the correct home jersey but the numbers are blue (because 2K included the home alt red & blue jersey as the main home jersey). Also, any idea why they put the SALEM Red Sox logo on the PawSox helmet (blue "S")? You can't even play as a single-A team, why would they have the logo?

Archived