Enb Series For Mlb 2K11

moddingway

ENB Series is a small application ( originally created for GTA IV) that enhances games graphics. It has been already used for NBA 2K11 and now I´m trying to find the best settings for MLB 2K11 day and night games. Check out the screenshots. More intense colors, better contrast.

With ENB Series Enabled

mt6ux1.jpg

Without ENB Series Enabled

biowfr.jpg

I hope you like it :)

i see what you mean. if you can figure it that be great, but remember part of the issue with the day games is the light is changing all the time, so it might be a bit tricky, and dirt changes over the innings.

ENB Series is a small application ( originally created for GTA IV) that enhances games graphics. It has been already used for NBA 2K11 and now I´m trying to find the best settings for MLB 2K11 day and night games. Check out the screenshots. More intense colors, better contrast.

With ENB Series Enabled

mt6ux1.jpg

Without ENB Series Enabled

biowfr.jpg

I hope you like it :)

oooo! yep bro, i use i for nba, this a great feature, if we can find away to lighten the day some, but have the shaded real effect for night games it will look beautiful!!!! i know u will narrow it down bro. very nice!

for best results use crysis 3 photomod (enbseries)

colors arent so bright cartoony looking an brings out the skin textures better.

http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/7110.html

I didnt make it just posting link to preferred enbseries

Also the mortal kombat3 photomod is very good, but couldnt find a link for that without extra nba 2k11 files included

• 2 weeks later...

Archived