2011 Rosters Version 2.0

grmrpr1313

No other mods installed....

So i shouldnt just copy and paste them...i need to use mvpedit and export the .mbe file to the data folder....?

is that what you mean by install....

i really suck....im sorry if im the one making you angry

You're missing what Jim mentioned.

You should not be placing the .dat files into your data folder.

Place them in your database folder, it should work.

even when i export the mbe file when i open the game even to see the rotations they are all still 2005.....am i missing something, is there a roster.sav file to go with that base roster or do i use the roster.sav included in the other 2 most recent roster updates on the mvp2005 dload forum under rosters???

i figure the more info i give the more chance of a fix

thanks

What makes you think I am angry? We were all "newbies" at one point. :)

If the rosters are .dat files, simply copy them to your data\database folders. If they come in an MBE file, you have to open the MBE file in MVPEdit and then export the rosters to your data\database folder.

When you export the MBE file, make sure that you select the game's data\database folder. When you are selecting the folder, and the folder structure graphic is visible, click on the database folder so that the appearance changes to an open folder. If you don't do this, it will copy the files to your data folder. You can also look at your data folder in Windows Explorer. If you see .dat files there, simply move them to the data\database folder.

You don't need a .SAV file to use these rosters. They are separate roster types. The .SAV file is created with the in-game editor and you have to load these rosters manually everytime you want to use them. With the MVPEdit rosters, you simply export them to your data\database folder and they will automatically be loaded when you start the game.

That being said, if you save new rosters, but you already have a dynasty running, these rosters will not be used. The rosters that were in place when you started the dynasty will be used when you load the dynasty.

managed to get the rosters in there now.....just a problem of the crashing mid loading.....right at about 50% of load. Is there some patch i can use mayb to fix....

When exactly does it crash? Is it when the game is loading right after you select the stadium?

It sounds like you are missing some cyberfaces. Go back to the previous page and you will see a post regarding an updated facepack. I'm guessing that they are referring to one by a guy named Homer. This facepack is over at MLBMods.com.

I do not use these rosters, nor do I play the modern version of the game (I strictly play the Total Classics mods), so I can't really offer a lot more support on your issues.

It sounds like you are missing some cyberfaces. Go back to the previous page and you will see a post regarding an updated facepack. I'm guessing that they are referring to one by a guy named Homer. This facepack is over at MLBMods.com.

I do not use these rosters, nor do I play the modern version of the game (I strictly play the Total Classics mods), so I can't really offer a lot more support on your issues.

thank you jim....

its like nearly 5 am and no luck so i will have a quik game of tc and then bed....

ps talking to u on this forum is like talking to god in real life.... = )

pleasure is always mine...thank u

pps. if mvp came out in 05 why did u join this forum in 04....just curious. LOL

thank you jim....

its like nearly 5 am and no luck so i will have a quik game of tc and then bed....

ps talking to u on this forum is like talking to god in real life.... = )

pleasure is always mine...thank u

Glad to help.

pps. if mvp came out in 05 why did u join this forum in 04....just curious. LOL

Because before there was MVP2005, there was MVP2004! And before that, there was MVP2003, but I was still playing the High Heat series at that time and never got around to playing MVP2003.

i know this is not for this forum in particular but also who is the invented the TC series....??

this site or a particular individual....

sorry for being so nosey....

ps mickey mantle or nick swisher....TC or this years roster. HAHAHA

no question or comparison....

once again thanks...

night

i know this is not for this forum in particular but also who is the invented the TC series....??

this site or a particular individual....

sorry for being so nosey....

A group of modders did, lead by someone named Fuzzone. The first Total Classics mod was made for Mvp Baseball 2004 and it was made and released on this site.

ps mickey mantle or nick swisher....TC or this years roster. HAHAHA

no question or comparison....

What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about?

Hes saying he thinks hed rather play a Totall Classic mod at this point, which player would you prefer, Mantle or Swisher?

And Kaye, Jim825 is not a god, it has been established though, that he is a freakin genius.:search:

Archived