Logitech Dual Action

LoGatto

Has any noticed that when using this controller your mapping don't stick. I have to keep setting the buttons I want going though each area for fielding, hitting, pichine and baserunning then see some of the buttons unmapped again before I even get to save them, and sometimes I get to save them they are unmapped.

Example for pitching I will map button 5 for select pitch 5 and when I go back into the game the pitche is not avaiable, have to go back in and map i again.

That's weird, LoGotto.. I use that controller hand haven't seen that problem . I am even able to use my cordless Logitech Dual Action with this year's game, with only a couple of things needing to be remapped - but they have saved. Are you mapping yours in a franchise, or just in the general game mode? I have seen other posts about sliders not saving as well, and the only difference I can think of is that I adjust all my sliders and controls from the option screens that are inside my franchise.

Has any noticed that when using this controller your mapping don't stick. I have to keep setting the buttons I want going though each area for fielding, hitting, pichine and baserunning then see some of the buttons unmapped again before I even get to save them, and sometimes I get to save them they are unmapped.

Example for pitching I will map button 5 for select pitch 5 and when I go back into the game the pitche is not avaiable, have to go back in and map i again.

I'm having the exact same problem with the same controller............

One question mates. how can i jump in mlb 2k11.'' like jumping for a high line in the infield or jumping in the wall with the logitech dual action?. it says button 1 in the control confiuration but it just throws to 3rd base. :mellow:

Archived