Version: 1.0

2011 Dodger Stadium.

Here's an update for Dodger Stadium.

* New Ads

* New Home Run Sign

* Duke Snider mural

DukeSniderTribute.jpg

Day & Night versions included.

*Much thanks to Johnny_Smoke who made it possible to edit this stadium last fall...I still don't know how you did it.*

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have to install anything else to get this to work properly? I unzipped the 2 files into my stadiums folder and MVP crashes just as the camera pans over the field at the start of the game.

Hmmm...this is a strange one. I just tried this Dodger Stadium on 2 different installs on 2 different computers and they are working fine. I have the PC playing against itself in Dodger Stadium right now in the 9th inning and everything is working good. I'm not sure what advice I could offer. :unknw: If I can think of anything else, I will certainly let you know. But, yes, there is nothing else to install/add other than copying the day/night stadiums into you /data/stadiums folder.

Now that MLB is running the Dodgers, will you be updating Dodger Stadium with some "Under New Management" signs on the outfield walls? :D

That's funny Jim...couldn't happen to a better bunch of underachievers (I despise the Dodgers, at least post-Tommy). I think I'll change the Duke Snider mural to a sign that says "McCourt Divorce Fire Sale and RV Show This Saturday During The Game!!" I think they were going to have to sell off parts of Dodger stadium in order to pay the players in a few weeks. :help: :rofl:

I've got the MLB Extra Innings package and I'll often turn on the Dodger games late at night, not necessarily to watch the Dodgers, but just so I can listen to Vin Scully. Last week, during a Dodgers / Giants game, he started talking about Willie Mays and games in Candlestick Park. It would be amazing to pick his brain about everything he's seen in his 50+ years with the Dodgers.

Oh, I'm with you there Jim...I feel spoiled sometimes because where I live you can flick on a radio or walk into any bar/restaurant and there's a Dodger game on; but I only care because of Vin. I actually make it a point to watch/listen to some Dodger games during the season just so I can hear the man speak. Vin Scully could tell me that the world was ending tomorrow and somehow; it would seem OK coming from him. I am so thankful that OTBJoel released his Legends of the Booth Mod because Vin and Ernie were always my favorites.

Vin Scully. Ernie Harwell. Men like that are not just announcers, they are institutions. Anyone who would try to find a problem with them isn't right in the head.

Scully, as most of the younger members in here do not know or care, is not only a great baseball announcer. He also did his usual great job broadcasting NFL games too. He stopped doing those back in 1982 for some reason or another, but if you want to get a small sample of his work, go to Youtube and look up that famous Joe Montana to Dwight Clark TD pass against Dallas. You'll hear his voice there.

Hmmm...this is a strange one. I just tried this Dodger Stadium on 2 different installs on 2 different computers and they are working fine. I have the PC playing against itself in Dodger Stadium right now in the 9th inning and everything is working good. I'm not sure what advice I could offer. :unknw: If I can think of anything else, I will certainly let you know. But, yes, there is nothing else to install/add other than copying the day/night stadiums into you /data/stadiums folder.

Minor fix, I noticed that there were a couple of files within each archive that weren't compressed. All the files within the original Dodger Stadium .big files are compressed, so I compressed it with biggui and everything is working fine now. Great job, btw.

Minor fix, I noticed that there were a couple of files within each archive that weren't compressed. All the files within the original Dodger Stadium .big files are compressed, so I compressed it with biggui and everything is working fine now. Great job, btw.

Hey mike, thanks a lot for finding that out. If I recall correctly...Dodger Stadium was the toughest to update last year and if it wasn't for member Johnny_Smoke here...I would not have been able to do it. It had a lot to do with the primary stadium file (cram32.fsh) which was the main one that was not properly compressed. I checked mine and it was uncompressed but it was working fine. However, I did notice that after I compressed it in BigGui, the game ran a little smoother. Thanks for the info bud, and sorry for the inconvenience. :good:

Archived