Mega Portrait Pack 2K roster edition

raidersbball20

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

**UPDATE 5/26/11 Updated portraits for latest 2k roster as of today. All MLB rosters should have current team portrait. Now inlcudes 987 Total. Updated players with team changes. Updated various portraits with better pictures and players that did not have a portrait or ones that I had photoshopped previously. Added players w/o a portraits such as Luis Perez, Charlie Furbush, Steve Cishek, Andrew Oliver, Ezequeil Carrera, and Ryan Adams. Added fake player portraits. Fake players are as follows: Roger Damon-->Rubby De La Rosa Yogi Teheran-->Yoshinori Tateyama Steve Boone-->Sean Burroughs and Bobby Thome-->Blake Tekotte. If you prefer to use the BSU-FAN roster make sure to use Ty's Editor and change ID numbers accordingly.

Can someone post the most updated 2k rosters, mlb today, and player progression. Like a complete update. I think there's a virus affecting my game because I cant download anything from 2k servers. Thanks alot . Raiders i love these portraits man makes the game a whole lot better.

**UPDATE 5/28/11 Updated portraits for latest 2k roster as of today. All MLB rosters should have current team portrait. Now inlcudes 992 Total. Very few changes in this update as little changed for todays rosters. I changed a few portraits and added portraits for the two fake players in this roster update. Gave Russell Branyan an Angels portrait. Fake players are Bill Cruz-->Brandon Crawford 3473 and Julio Noberto-->Juan Nicasio 3472. If you prefer to use the BSU-FAN roster make sure to use Ty's Editor and change ID numbers accordingly.

raidersbball20 .-

Can you add this portaits for your next update?

Astros - Enerio del Rosario - generic portait

Athletics - Jon Meloan - generic portait

Cardinals - Tim Carpenter - generic portait

Dodgers - Hector Jimenez - generic portait

Indians - Hector Ambriz - generic portait

Mariners - Mauricio Robles - generic portait

Red Sox - Junichi Tazawa - generic portait

Yankees - Reegie Corona - generic portait

Yankees - Colin Curtis - generic portait

Thanks.

Some of these are completed. The reason you are having generics show up is because you are most likely using a roster other then the official 2k roster. If you do this the ID numbers don't match up and you get generics. If you want to use a different roster you need to use Ty's editor and change the ID numbers to match up with that of the 2k roster. Otherwise, I know BSU-FAN is working on his next update and plans to try to coordinate all the numbers in the MLB rosters. I am currently using the 5/28/11 2k roster and have no generic portraits in the MLB rosters. The minor leagues are a different story.

Some of these are completed. The reason you are having generics show up is because you are most likely using a roster other then the official 2k roster. If you do this the ID numbers don't match up and you get generics. If you want to use a different roster you need to use Ty's editor and change the ID numbers to match up with that of the 2k roster. Otherwise, I know BSU-FAN is working on his next update and plans to try to coordinate all the numbers in the MLB rosters. I am currently using the 5/28/11 2k roster and have no generic portraits in the MLB rosters. The minor leagues are a different story.

that weird, I also am using the official 2k roster until 5/28/11 and those guys are portraits reflect me generic, so that comment made ​​you

That is weird. Many of these I have not created yet but I know Enerio del Rosario and Ambriz should have portraits. Did you install that Total Patch thing from safalove? That screwed a bunch of mine up.

that patch I have not installed and I do not install from what I've read about him

DonSPa-Yeah, it screwed up everything for me. I didn't make a backup so I had to start from a fresh install. That patch is nothing special and most the work is taken from others. We have enough great files on this site without having to deal with that. The uploaded file on here is from the 5/28 rosters so you should be good to go. I know its more of a pain for you as you use the no fakes 13 and have to change roster ID numbers. However, on a good note I have been talking with BSU-FAN and he is going to try to release an update within the next few days where the MLB roster IDs will match up to that of 2k. I am then going to start from his latest roster and start to tackle the minor leagues portraits.

edguor-

Per your request here is a pack with the players you requested. Just install it as usual.

Players included:

Enerio del Rosario

Jon Meloan

Tim Carpenter-->>Tony Cruz

Hector Gimenez

Hector Ambriz

Mauricio Robles

Junichi Tazawa

Reegie Corona

Colin Curtis

I will add them to the mega pack in the next update as well.

portrait.7z

edguor-

Per your request here is a pack with the players you requested. Just install it as usual.

Players included:

Enerio del Rosario

Jon Meloan

Tim Carpenter-->>Tony Cruz

Hector Gimenez

Hector Ambriz

Mauricio Robles

Junichi Tazawa

Reegie Corona

Colin Curtis

I will add them to the mega pack in the next update as well.

Thanks so much.

Your work is terrific.

Alright so I have officially started working on AAA portrait packs. I have completed AAA Angels, A's, Astros, Blue Jays, and Braves. Quality varies as good portraits are hard to come by as far as the minor leagues go. But still better then generics in my opinion. I based the release off of BSU-FAN's nofakes15. The AAA packs will be intended for his roster only as the 2k minor league rosters are terrible. So from now on I will most likely have a BSU-FAN portrait pack and will continue to update the mega pack for the mlb 2k rosters. The goal is to have all real portraits for MLB and AAA for the BSU-FAN roster and current MLB portraits for the 2k roster. I will start to upload in the coming days and update throughout the season.

• 2 weeks later...

**UPDATE 6/13/11 Updated portraits for latest 2k roster as of today. All MLB rosters should have current team portrait. Now inlcudes 1033 Total. Sorry about taking so long to update. Have been working on AAA pack for the BSU-FAN roster and alot has been going on. Lots of changes this time around. Fake players added are Randy Crow-->Robinson Cancel Jerry Will-->Jemile Weeks Doug Lloyd-->DJ LeMahieu Doug Giminez-->Dee Gordon Chris Pearce-->Cord Phelps Alex Ramos-->Anthony Rizzo Jeff Horn-->Josh Harrison Willy Thomas-->Wyatt Toregas Larry Estrada-->Luis Exposito Chris Booker-->Charlie Blackmon Garrett Gossage-->Graham Godfrey(Had a heck of a time finding a good portrait for him) Jerry Larish-->Josh Lindblom Tom Williams-->Tony Watson Tim Harris-->Tommy Hottovy Doug Turner-->Daryl Thompson. Updated various portraits, updated players who switched teams. The updated BSU-FAN MLB and AAA portrait pack will be released soon and will be available as a separate download. Thanks to everyone for their patience.

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason everytime I try and add Moustakas it never shows up in game...I have the .dds saved right (DX5 w/mipmaps). The Portrait ID is right at 3389 (2K Rosters). The size is right 256x256, and when opened as .dds it looks exactly the same as the other portraits. I added it to your .zip archive and uses TiT and it does add but I have no idea where I'm going wrong because it never shows up in game. Any suggestions? Maybe you could post exactly how you make and save the portraits. Thanks man.

detroit i had the same probs look at this post and see if it helps http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=52041 ,

if this dont help try changing his portrait to 0383,thats what i have his id as in my game

The ID number wasn't the problem. I imported Raider's pic from the BSU portrait set (it's in that one and not the mega pack). His version worked fine with the ID number I gave it. So I concluded it has something to do with the way I'm formatting it or saving it in Photoshop. I'll take a look at that link and see if I can figure it out unless raider releases another tutorial ;)

EDIT: Ohhhhh now I see. Importing/Exporting from the mod tool is genius. I don't know how but I can see how it would somehow auto format it correctly. I'll give that a try.

EDIT#2: Yep, running it through mod tool first does the trick. Thanks for the help!

Edited by DetroitStyle

The ID number wasn't the problem. I imported Raider's pic from the BSU portrait set (it's in that one and not the mega pack). His version worked fine with the ID number I gave it. So I concluded it has something to do with the way I'm formatting it or saving it in Photoshop. I'll take a look at that link and see if I can figure it out unless raider releases another tutorial ;)

EDIT: Ohhhhh now I see. Importing/Exporting from the mod tool is genius. I don't know how but I can see how it would somehow auto format it correctly. I'll give that a try.

EDIT#2: Yep, running it through mod tool first does the trick. Thanks for the help!

good glad that helped

• 3 weeks later...

**UPDATE 7/24/11 Updated portraits for latest 2k roster as of today. All MLB rosters should have current team portrait. Now inlcudes 1085 Total. Only fake players noted in this roster were Kurt Smith-->Kyle Seager and Jon Hill-->Jeremy Horst. Remember this version is for the 2k rosters/ID numbers. If you wish to use the BSU No Fakes roster please download my no fakes edition mega pack which has portraits for both the MLB and AAA. I will continue to update both throughout the season. Hope everyone enjoys!

**UPDATE 7/31/11 Updated portraits for latest 2k roster as of today. All MLB rosters should have current team portrait. Now inlcudes 1110 Total. Only fake players noted in this roster were Jeff Allen-->Jose Altuve Eddie Fister -->Eric Farris Jack Reynolds-->Horacio Ramirez. Includes several updated portraits from the recent trades (Beltran, Rasmus, Fukudome, etc.) Remember this version is for the 2k rosters/ID numbers. If you wish to use the BSU No Fakes roster please download my no fakes edition mega pack which has portraits for both the MLB and AAA. I will continue to update both throughout the season. Hope everyone enjoys!