Why Can't I Hit Homeruns?

jaysfan101

i just can't hit homeruns. i set power to 100, contact to 30, pitch speed to 70 and nothing happened. i got a fastball with perfect timing on 4 occasions: 1) just pressing swing, 2) pressing set batter and then swing 3) pulling and/or aiming the swing up and pressing swing and 4 was combining 2 and 3 together. does anyone know the problem?

i just can't hit homeruns. i set power to 100, contact to 30, pitch speed to 70 and nothing happened. i got a fastball with perfect timing on 4 occasions: 1) just pressing swing, 2) pressing set batter and then swing 3) pulling and/or aiming the swing up and pressing swing and 4 was combining 2 and 3 together. does anyone know the problem?

In real baseball that happens just because you think you hit good and had perfect timeing does not me homerun. It will also depend on the player who is up at bat. As they say is real life "the home runs willevently come" You can set your setting to unrealsice numers to improve the chances of hitting home runs but they the game will loose realism.

thanks for the vote of confidence yankee4life(jays are better). im starting to get it more now by setting my batter before i swing. what do you guys think is the most realistic setting for the 'AI Pitch Success' slider?

WTF does the team you like and what team I like have anything to do with you hitting the ball better in your game?? Good luck to you now, keep striking out.

Archived