Edtench

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1900 Cincinnati Reds Uniforms

File Submitter: Edtench

File Submitted: 15 Apr 2011

File Updated: 22 Apr 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

These are replica Cincinnati Reds uniforms from 1900. I referenced the Baseball Hall of Fame uniform database to create these uniforms. I think they are good representations of the uniforms from that year and I'm pleased to post them here at MVPMODS.

The main zip file includes another zip file with the actual uniform files and font files and also 3 image files to show you what the uniforms look like. The font files are "blank fonts" since the 1900 Reds uniforms had neither numbers or names on them.

Most of the uniform parts were modded from stock MVP 2005 uniforms from various teams. I did borrow the away uniform cap from the excellent 1913 Reds mod by The Spungo because it is virtually identical to the cap shown in the uniform database for the 1900 Reds.

Click here to download this file

Edentech, would you consider making a Reds uniform from 1918-1919? I just realized we don't have one to represent the Reds from the Black Sox Scandal. I'd like to do a replay of this World Series soon and an accurate uniform from that era would be awesome.

Edentech, would you consider making a Reds uniform from 1918-1919? I just realized we don't have one to represent the Reds from the Black Sox Scandal. I'd like to do a replay of this World Series soon and an accurate uniform from that era would be awesome.

I have thought about making a Reds uniform from 1919. I will probably be able to do so in early May as I will be finished with the Spring semester grading and administrative stuff by then.

Say there Edtench, resident expert of Cincinnati Uniforms. IF your taking Cinci Uni requests, can I get you to make an 1871 version, or is there one available?

If I'm the expert, we're all in bad shape! I haven't seen an 1871 uniform before. The HOF uniform database only goes back to 1900. I'll look around and see what I can find. Somebody else already did an 1869 Reds uni in case you're interested.

Archived