1951 NY Yankees Uniforms

dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1951 NY Yankees Uniforms

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 20 Apr 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

Here is a HOME & ROAD set of the 1951 Yankees Uniforms.

These will drop right into Total Classics 1951.

*added period-correct look & texture of the uniforms.

*correct font files which blank-out the player names and leaves the numbers on back

*added the American League 50th Anniversary Patch (on left arm)

Install the .ZIP file with TiT or manually with EAGraph.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

Hey thanks guys...even though I have a Babe Ruth obsession, I've been on a Mickey Mantle trip lately. Rented a Mantle biography DVD from Netflix this week, halfway through reading "The Last Boy", and playing TC 1951 & 1956 a lot lately. When I fired up 1951 the other night...I felt the uniforms needed a facelift.

How sad is this?...no sooner than I'm done with playing the 2nd inning of a 1951 Yankees v. White Sox game; I hop on the Dressed to the Nines (uniform database) webiste on the PC next to my game and I'm looking up the 1951 Yankees uniforms because I remembered that had a special patch that year. Man, I think I need help... :facepalm: :crazy:

Hey thanks guys...even though I have a Babe Ruth obsession, I've been on a Mickey Mantle trip lately. Rented a Mantle biography DVD from Netflix this week, halfway through reading "The Last Boy", and playing TC 1951 & 1956 a lot lately.

He also plays our Negro mods alot, and has 2 MVP2011 Dynasties runnig, ect. and still drops a new mod on us everyday.. ehem

ANYONE thinkd DennisJames has a LiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTTle to much time on his hands?

:good:

You guys are cracking me up. Luckily my social life after work resembles living up in the hills anyway. :pardon: Oh, I forgot to mention that I also felt compelled to change the TC 1951 CTS screen with this:

1951CTSScreen.jpg

Come to think of it; these symptoms must be part of a Modding-related, obsessive compulsive disorder...I think I'll need to schedule a few sessions with my co-workers right now. :rofl:

Come to think of it; these symptoms must be part of a Modding-related, obsessive compulsive disorder...I think I'll need to schedule a few sessions with my co-workers right now. :rofl:

I don't think that's necessary. You know what they say..... "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" :D

Archived