New York Mets Jerseys

a-rod93

So, I downloaded a Mets jersey package from this site. But the home and away jerseys look like some throwback jerseys. And, being as dumb as I am, I forgot to backup the jerseys. And I don't wanna reinstall the game just because of these jerseys. So, could someone post a updated pack of the original mets jerseys or the original jerseys how they are in the game?

Would be very appreciated :)

Te control panel for Windows has the option under Programs and Features. You will see a long list of your program files. Click on your MLB 2K11 file. You should get the option to uninstall, change, or repair the game file. Choose to repair the game file.Depending on how fast your computer is, it shouldnt take long at all. After your computer is done repairing the game file, double check to see that the original uniform file is there. Unfortunately, any other new uniform files may be changed back to the original as well. :give_rose:

Thank you very much :)

And yes, Yankee4Life, I take this as a lesson for the future ;)

One more question: Or could I rename a jersey, for example I rename the away jersey, the home jersey. Is that possible? I hope you get, what I want to know ;)

And yes, Yankee4Life, I take this as a lesson for the future ;)

Just imagine if you had a lot of stuff installed and you didn't back up one thing and you couldn't get the original files back. You'd have to re-install and that is never fun. Anyways, take care.

yes u can rename the away jersey and change it to home if u want,u dont want 2 of the same named jersey though.If u have tys editor u could actually have more uniforms and go to his uniform tab and use any of the open spots,or if u have the mod enabler u can have even more.Here hopefully with a couple days ill be uploading all my unis ive done renamed along with the file thats needed for tys editor,this way no one has to replace any of the originals and wont have to run the mod enabler

Archived