Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

i am not talking to you so stay outta of the conversation...BTW your rosters are horrible ...some of your cyberfaces dont match at all...i dunno where u get ur ratings from but good luck with your rosters...this is how it is between me and you.. i am sick and tired of you talking ****

i am not talking to you so stay outta of the conversation...BTW your rosters are horrible ...some of your cyberfaces dont match at all...i dunno where u get ur ratings from but good luck with your rosters...this is how it is between me and you.. i am sick and tired of you talking ****

Hey! One of the easiest mods to complain about in here is the rosters because everyone seems to think they can churn out a better roster than the guy who actually does it. Next to creating a complete total conversion season, making a roster set is one of the most time consuming and involved projects one can take on. And yet, in the history of Mvpmods we have been fortunate to have some very good people doing them. Daflyboys is now the latest one in a very short list of guys who have done this.

People in here have always thought they could do a better job and release a better roster than one that is out there for them. To that I have always told them to go right ahead and do it because nothing is stopping them. You'll find out that it is much more detailed than you expect. So the next time you want to put down a roster makers work, think about that.

Worley looks very good! But I never asked for it :D Think it was kjuggs who wanted some Phillies.

I was looking for Holland and Harrison but I will take Worley also :) Thanks for your work and the time you put into it.

Sorry man..... The following will work for you .....