Trying To Install 08, Telling Me Cant Find Cd1 !

dechico2006

In the readme for MVP 08, it says images work. When I am installing it (through TiT), it tells me to put in disc1. I mount the image and press okay, but then get an error message saying it cant find it. Someone help me.....

(Should the 08 file that im running through TiT be in a certain folder? Or should i place the images for disc 1 and 2 somewhere so it will read it?)

Been trying to figure this out all day and its killing me!!!! Any help would be appreciated...

You need the actual CD's to install the mod. Did you buy the game or download it? If you downloaded it from someplace, then you won't get any help, as it is against the site rules to discuss illegal downloads or provide support to those who illegally downloaded the game.

Wow, this guy had the nerve to make a separate thread about this. I thought that SESbb30 explained himself very well that he won't get support in here.

Let me try, since I got a little time right now.

You downloaded the game because you didn't want to buy it, right dechico2006? You probably figured that hey, I'll save a few bucks and I'll download the game so I don't have to spend any money like these other schmucks in here.

Well, now you got the game and quite understandably you want the updated rosters and cyberfaces and stadiums that go with it. But now you are having a problem installing Mvp 08 because Mvp 08 won't let you install the mod from a pirated copy.

What to do, what to do??

And then you found your answer.

Come in here and ask the people who actually bought the game for help on how to get your pirated game to work. Good idea!!

No, no, no, what the hell is this? A rule? Where? Right here:

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention of copyright measures are forbidden. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.

There you go. That's why SESbb30 said go away. So do it.

Archived