Swing & Pitch Analyzer For Pc

Strawberry18

There is a way to bring up the swing & pitch analyzer where you can fast forward pause and rewind the controls, but I can't figure out how to bring it up. I've done it by accident, not knowing what button's I pressed. When the analyzer comes up by itself it shows button 1 but I've tried that and it is not working. When do you hit button 1? Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Do any of you 2k people know what a manual is?

Y4L - If the people who wrote the 2K11 manual are the same ones that wrote the manual from earlier versions of the game, then all you will get is 6 or 7 pages and you won't find anything about half the features in the game...... :facepalm:

I know that's the way it seemed to me when I 2K9 (or was it 2K10?) for 2 weeks before I returned it. People talked about specific features or menus, but there was nothing about them in the manual.

Y4L - If the people who wrote the 2K11 manual are the same ones that wrote the manual from earlier versions of the game, then all you will get is 6 or 7 pages and you won't find anything about half the features in the game...... :facepalm:

You're right man and I'll keep it in mind. Sometimes you forget how pitiful 2k really is, but they still get people to buy their stuff year after year.

I love how much people dog on 2k11 yet most who do have never even played it.... Have you played it Y4L?

You know what? I better not answer because if I answered honestly some people would be upset and start crying because someone had the nerve to express their opinion on something. You see, that is what we used to do in here. So let me just say that if you like playing 2k11 then there is nothing wrong with it and I hope you enjoy it and have a lot of fun with it. Ok?

Fair enough. I don't mind people expressing opinions...I just wish more of them were based on actual facts rather then bias. I know how passionate some are about MVP2005 and was at one time myself. However I have played much of both and find it funny how many people who have yet to even try playing MLB2k11 pop into it's forums to trash talk about it or 2k; either because they didn't like a previous version or just to be heard. Wasn't trying to be an a-hole directing this at you..was just trying to make a point.. You have earned the right to say almost anything you want in here. I was just pointing out something I have observed quite a bit.

Fair enough. I don't mind people expressing opinions...I just wish more of them were based on actual facts rather then bias. I know how passionate some are about MVP2005 and was at one time myself. However I have played much of both and find it funny how many people who have yet to even try playing MLB2k11 pop into it's forums to trash talk about it or 2k; either because they didn't like a previous version or just to be heard. Wasn't trying to be an a-hole directing this at you..was just trying to make a point.. You have earned the right to say almost anything you want in here. I was just pointing out something I have observed quite a bit.

Thank you. There's no problem. I didn't take your question in a bad way at all.

Archived