dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1946 Brooklyn Dodgers Uniforms

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 18 Jul 2011

File Updated: 18 Jul 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

Here is a HOME & ROAD set of the 1946 Dodgers Uniforms.

These will drop right into Total Classics 1946.

*added period-correct look & texture of the uniforms.

*included the updated Uniform Select screens for these uniforms.

*corrected one of the 1946 Dodgers logos

In order to correctly install the Home uniforms into the u016i slot (rather than the "c" slot with the red numbers on the front) you'll FIRST have to copy the included uniforms.BIG file into your /data/frontend folder.

Then proceed to:

Install the other(smaller).ZIP file with TiT.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

Thank God.

Thank God.

Thank God Dennis James is back. I couldn't take one more day! Thank you for this great looking uniform! I hope everything's been going well for you since the last time I saw you in here!

Lol! Hey thanks Y4L...yeah, I had been on a mini-vacation up in Northern California for the past week or so. I was loving the 76 degree weather up there and retuned today to 98 degrees...YUCK!!! Anyway, since "Dressed to the Nines" is back in action and I'm back home...I'm gonna continue with the uniforms and other modding work.

Lol! Hey thanks Y4L...yeah, I had been on a mini-vacation up in Northern California for the past week or so. I was loving the 76 degree weather up there and retuned today to 98 degrees...YUCK!!! Anyway, since "Dressed to the Nines" is back in action and I'm back home...I'm gonna continue with the uniforms and other modding work.

I figured you were stuck on the 405 during Carmageddon, and since you couldn't go anywhere, you decided to whip up a new uniform to pass the time... :D

Just kidding. Great job as always. Glad to hear you got some time away to a cooler climate. We've got the heat headed to New England later this week, with those mid to upper 90's temperatures on Thursday and Friday.

By the way, what did you change in the uniforms.big file? Was it one of the axxx.fsh files to get rid of the front numbers?

That is hilarious Jim; the Carmageddon issue and the weather were 2 of the best reasons to be away from Southern California last week. What’s funny is I was at a stand-up comedy club in San Francisco on Saturday night and Carmageddon was part of a lot of material that night. Also, yesterday when I drove back home, the amber-alert signs in San Jose (about 5 hours north from the 405 freeway) were already saying “The 405 Los Angeles Is Now Open. Thank You.”

Anyway from the news footage I saw…I probably could have knocked out the rest of the 1946 uniforms with a laptop.

Oh, so the reason for the uniforms.big file…Normally the Dodgers Home uniform slot (u016c) used in TC 1946 has the red number on the front of the uniforms. I moved the uniforms to a ‘classic baggie’ slot (u016i) without the front red numbers. In order to get the Uniform Select Screen for the new home uniform to show up; I provided the whole uniforms.big file to make things easier for everyone. Hope I explained that properly.

By the way Jim, just letting you know that I am still actively working on that ‘stuff’ for you too. About halfway done…. :hi:

Dennis

Oh, so the reason for the uniforms.big file…Normally the Dodgers Home uniform slot (u016c) used in TC 1946 has the red number on the front of the uniforms. I moved the uniforms to a ‘classic baggie’ slot (u016i) without the front red numbers. In order to get the Uniform Select Screen for the new home uniform to show up; I provided the whole uniforms.big file to make things easier for everyone. Hope I explained that properly.

Have you tried this out in the game? The only possible "gotcha" to using a different slot is that the text that shows up on the Uniform Preview screen may not display "1946 Home". Instead, it might display the name of the uniform that was previously in the u016i slot. If it is incorrect, then it is just a matter of finding the particular text string in one of the .LOC files and then changing it to "1946 Home."

By the way Jim, just letting you know that I am still actively working on that ‘stuff’ for you too. About halfway done…. :hi:

Dennis

Sounds great. Thanks!

Archived