Mlb2K11 Pc Real Super Patch Now ?

kmp

KMP: You cocky, whiny little twerp! You finally admit that you took "some" of the mods that are here and posted them without giving credit to the rightful creators.

It includes some, the comparison did not support

But in my view is a minority. Profile picture?

tepl psd files can be the same. Photoshop file creation.

Profile is not my area of ​​our work in the other authors.

But the unconditional block my id?

It's commitment to solving this problem is?

Again, because I find the moderate unresolved issues.

Silence of the managers here.

It feels much worse. So much.

Total Patch 10000 / 1% including the? Then

Because of this, Why are you picking on me?

He who cavils at other's faults does not see his own.

Stop being so picky

There are other reasons, pick on sb

The little rascal did his worst mischief

The bullies laughed at him and tried to hurt him

I feel bad when people cap on my writings

Some players bad mouthed the abilities of the other team.

You shouldn't speak ill of others

This is not a time for recrimination or blame

There is no reason why I should apologize

What the hell is this? A poem or a feeble, poorly translated, and dyslexic lecture? Now I definitely dont want anything that you and your colleagues have on your website... Because almost none of it is yours to begin with. Don't let the door hit you in the **** on the way out... :bad:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's also what that was.

You guys are really weird.

espn logo insisted was his own.

Bat? Insisted he was only one color

Now the profile Photoshop psd?

To be honest.

Some reports believe everything?

This is ridiculous since I have had a blocked ip.

This is a courtesy to guests?

Here, you got the order and procedures?

If there is a similar screenshot Compare

The reason someone claims,

Please let us know what

Manager should ignore the quiet, still :facepalm:

You are some piece of work. Youve got alot of nerve to complain about being blocked. We cant even translate your website and whenever one of us miraculously figure out how to register, you block us as well. Where the hell are your ethics, Huh? Do they teach you in your country that its ok to rip people off, and to take credit for something that you didnt create, and then try to flaunt it all here like its show n tell.? , I'm resigned to the fact that you and your colleagues will continue to download the mods from here and pawn them off as your own. Thats the thing about cockroaches like you. No matter how many of them you squash and get rid of, an infinite number of them will show up in their place. Whatever, you probably cant fully translate anything that is being said here. You are probably naive enough to believe that I'm complimenting you. Lol :p

You are some piece of work. Youve got alot of nerve to complain about being blocked. We cant even translate your website and whenever one of us miraculously figure out how to register, you block us as well. Where the hell are your ethics, Huh? Do they teach you in your country that its ok to rip people off, and to take credit for something that you didnt create, and then try to flaunt it all here like its show n tell.? , I'm resigned to the fact that you and your colleagues will continue to download the mods from here and pawn them off as your own. Thats the thing about cockroaches like you. No matter how many of them you squash and get rid of, an infinite number of them will show up in their place. Whatever, you probably cant fully translate anything that is being said here. You are probably naive enough to believe that I'm complimenting you. Lol :p

We blocked?

Do you know the ID has been blocked? Members list?

Please let us know if there is such a member

Just a guess? Rumors?

Is it true?

I think false.

Blocking member is not a lightness.

That's possible, and to join?

Who should not join Did you mean?

Our sites are the procedures and rules

You'd think so much easier.

Age? Are you a student? Child is?

Was demonstrated over? Action?

Throw away your prejudices

Now, do you stop the excuses

His derisive way of talking gets on my nerve.

Dude. Learn how to translate your dialogue more proficiently. Youre talking backwards like YODA, and mechanically like Stephen Hawking! :shok: What more does anybody need to say to make you realize that your website cannot be translated, and all the ridiculous restrictions for downloading. I don't want to contribute by replying and giving feedback in every thread just to get my post totals up to your rules. And besides, I would get very bored telling you that you suck in every one of your thread topics.

kmp i really think theres alot of miscommunication going on between us and you.All we ask here is that if and when anyone downloads any of the mods from HERE and uploads those files to YOUR site that you give that person credit on your site.

For Example, lets say u downloaded stadium files that keithj made and you upload them to your site.Mention on your site that it was keithj who made those files,or any of my uniforms give my works credit to me,or bsu's rosters give him credit and any other mod,just give the right person the credit that is deserved.

Also any files on your site that is not here ,make it possible to where we can have access to those files as well by uploading those files here or making a login that we can understand on your site

if u can do these 2 points i am sure trues and the moderaters would be more than willing to work out the problems between the sites

나는 정말 오해 우리 사이에 우리가 여기에 물어 you.All을 많이 theres 생각 KMP하는 것을 경우 언제 누군가가 다운로드 여기에서 mods의와 업로드를 귀하의 사이트에 그 사람의 신용을주는 이러한 파일 사이트에 있습니다.

예를 들어, keithj이 만든 당신이 그 파일을 만들거나 내 유니폼의 날 제 작품의 크레딧을 제공하거나, BSU의 rosters 그에게 한 사람 keithj 것을 귀하의 사이트에 site.Mention 그들을 업로드 U 다운로드 경기장 파일을 말할 수 있습니다 신용 카드 및 기타MOD, 그냥 오른쪽 사람에게 자격이있는 크레딧을 제공합니다.

또한 여기에 없습니다 귀하의 사이트에있는 모든 파일은, 그것이 가능한 우리가 귀하의 사이트에 이해할 수 여기에 해당 파일을 업로드하거나 로그인을함으로써뿐만 아니라 이러한 파일에 액세스할 수 있도록

U이 두 지점을 할 수 있을지 확신 트루스 오전 moderaters는 사이트 사이의 문제를 해결하기 위해 이상 기꺼이 것입니다

Well said! I'm going to put that into Korean so he has no problem understanding it.

I totally bet that looks to him like his english does to us...LMAO! :rofl:

Archived