Mlb2K11 Pc Real Super Patch Now ?

kmp

BSU u do realize that they have ur works there as well and yet they have not given u the credit,one of the main things is they have stuff that we cant download but yet will advertise here.

Exactly why can't anyone download from that site? Because we have a US IP address?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y4l from what i understand u have to become a member in order to see the download links,even on the translated pages ill click on something that is supposedly a link and all i get is a blank page,also if i remember correctly someone had said that u need a korean ID or something like that in order to become a member,somehow by luck i was able to download the sky files

i just checked the site and i see they have a bunch of download that i have no idea where they came from,whether they did the works or if they stole them from another site,

they have nolan ryan,jeff bagwell,greg maddux,tom glavine,(all my player) ,they have a chan ho park bearded version and a bunch of stadium mods that are not from here

There is no relationship between mvpmods and the korean site, and if they continue to rip off mods there never will be. This has nothing to do with bigotry of any kind. And no bigotry is self-righteous. If you wrote a book or a movie script on your laptop, and somebody steals it, finds the book/script you wrote, pawns it off as being his own to a publisher, gets a 6 figure book deal, gets bought by a studio and turned into a billion dollar movie where he gets a 10-20% cut of box office; You would be pretty freakin upset too. And by the way, it is pretty obvious that the korean site does not feel alienated in any shape or form. They still show off/preview their so-called game patch with no input on how to download it, except we need to have a subscribtion to their site. And any new mod that is created and posted here will be downloaded and posted on their site within the hour. Go check it out for yourself. Ive been there several times. Even if I could register on that site I would still be blocked because they recognize the foreign IP address. :mad:

;

no no~ IP address Block

We have a subscription question

Three questions

Blocked the wrong question.

Who's getting six figure book deals and billion dollar movie deals from using our mods??? Let's try to keep this thing in perspective. Also that ESPN mod is 100% original work not released on here. Look closely...It has replaced the 2K logo with the ESPN logo like the TNT patches released for NBA2k11. If you look at the ESPN overlay it is different and far better then the one released on here with Live HD included. So while some may be happy with just assuming they have nothing to offer...I would rather to see for myself. Whether they used mods from here or not changes nothing. The only thing we are doing is preventing further dialog in which some kind of comprimise can be reached. We are the only ones losing here since they have no problem getting a hold of our mods. Personally I would rather make them prove it's all their own work and any stuff that isn't... attempt in a civil approach to ask for fair credit where due. If they still deny it... I say oh well and we will openly credit the work of those modders here so others(everyone else not in Korea) will know the truth.

espn logo overlay, nba2k11 mvpmod know the patch.

We have created is a new version.

We are 100% original version created by the mlb

Logo is basically the same patch as espn.com (image)

If you have comparative data on the screenshot, data, dates, please let us know

kmp u seem to not undestand a couple things , FIRST POINTwe cannot sign up or sign in because the site is in korean and like myself i cannot read korean and find the places that are needed to login even with the translater there are areas that it wont translate.

Now the main point that we have been trying to get thru to u and the people that run that site is u do have files that most have made here and u uploaded them to ur site without permission,but the worst part is u havnt given credit to the ones who actually made the mods.I have been on ur site and seen my works,bsu's rosters,detroitstyles cyberfaces and many many others and no credit has been given,not even any mention that this stuff was uploaded from mvpmods.That alone should be respected because trues has put alot of work into this site and not to give this site the recognition is just very disrespectful.All those files u have on ur site wouldnt even be there if it wasnt for trues making this site.I have seen where stuff would be uploaded here and within hours it shows up on your site.U may have all ur korean buddies fooled into thinking ur site made those mods but everyone that has been here for years know better.

THE RIGHT THING TO DO is to either give the correct credit where it belongs and also make it possible for those who come to this site who cannot read korean to be able to download the stuff thats NOT here.

Or just quit advertising ur site here with stuff that we cant have access to in the first place,all that does is make people more angry than what they allready are

He was PM'ing here all morning trying to redirect me to MSN messenger: He said he needed to talk to me about something, so I went there and found a friends invite from Safalove. I said Yes, thinking that I would get an immediate response, but nothing yet. Don't know what he would want except to complain about our bickering in private, or give another plug for his website. I'm wondering if safalove/kmp are one in the same? lol :fool:

I'm aware they have many of my rosters on their site and it's true they did block me from the Naver.com account I did miracoulously sign up for. However it may have been Naver.com that blocked my account and not them. And to be completely honest while I wish they would give credit where it is deserved I feel even more robbed when I see mods like that ESPN one and think it would be nice to at least see if it is something I would like to use or not. I believe they are being accused of ripping off many parts in that patch that they may have actually modded themselves. Like Donspa said it appears that the stadium files and cyberfaces uploaded to that site are not the same as the ones from here either but they do also have the ones from here on that site too. This however doesn't mean they used them in the "Total Patch". So I'm asking KMP to release "Total Patch v3.0" here on this site (password included) and let us see for ourselves. This should be a more then fair request since you have gained access to all of the mods on this site. I hope you do the right thing KMP and continue to work through the language barrier to find a common ground on this issue.

I'm aware they have many of my rosters on their site and it's true they did block me from the Naver.com account I did miracoulously sign up for. However it may have been Naver.com that blocked my account and not them. And to be completely honest while I wish they would give credit where it is deserved I feel even more robbed when I see mods like that ESPN one and think it would be nice to at least see if it is something I would like to use or not. I believe they are being accused of ripping off many parts in that patch that they may have actually modded themselves. Like Donspa said it appears that the stadium files and cyberfaces uploaded to that site are not the same as the ones from here either but they do also have the ones from here on that site too. This however doesn't mean they used them in the "Total Patch". So I'm asking KMP to release "Total Patch v3.0" here on this site (password included) and let us see for ourselves. This should be a more then fair request since you have gained access to all of the mods on this site. I hope you do the right thing KMP and continue to work through the language barrier to find a common ground on this issue.

mvpmod Site administrators have cut me a long time ago ...

I did not open

Suddenly blocking?

Why? Do not know off. There is no notice.

In these circumstances, is difficult to release.

Why have blocked me? Issue should be resolved

Sorry, you keep up with these stories.

If you want, you can send them personal.

MSN message ~

stories????so u still deny using mods from here??/

I know you (donspa)are all amazing patch

And have enjoyed. I'm grateful.

My ID was already blocked(mvpmod)

Why? Do not know.

Since the patch is a preview

I join in order to communicate with each other and the patch has a preview.

But no message was blocked...

stories????so u still deny using mods from here??/

I believe he isn't denying using mods from here and uploading them to their Korean site. Especially since they are right out in the open if you go to the site. I do however think he is trying to claim that the "Total Patch" was all work done by their people so he doesn't understand why he was banned. And the more I look into it it does seem he has some legitimacy to his point because much of what was claimed was taken from here and used in the first patch was actually a bit different. I looked at batting gloves, cleats; and even the "Onfiled display mod" that some claimed was taken directly from pena1 is different as well. What I do believe they are doing is using already modded files from here as their base and editing them further or to their liking and putting them into the "Total Patch". Kinda like what we are all doing with 2K's work. :sorry: Also to KMP: I don't get why it is "difficult to release?" It's not.... You have access to ALL work on here and NONE of us have been able to get access to use the Naver.com sign in and successfully download anything. Please release the patch here and clear your name and reputation.

Thank you kmp for that.I think this is the main point that most have been trying to get you to understand is to give credit to the ones who have made the mods from here that you have uploaded to your site.

If you can see what it looks like to us it makes it look like your site uploads our files and then makes it look like you made the files and not our work.

Also as it has been said before it is almost impossible for any of us to be able to download any works that your site has because none of us can read korean to know how to become members and this is why most are getting frustrated.And we cant figure how to download.

I believe he isn't denying using mods from here and uploading them to their Korean site. Especially since they are right out in the open if you go to the site. I do however think he is trying to claim that the "Total Patch" was all work done by their people so he doesn't understand why he was banned. And the more I look into it it does seem he has some legitimacy to his point because much of what was claimed was taken from here and used in the first patch was actually a bit different. I looked at batting gloves, cleats; and even the "Onfiled display mod" that some claimed was taken directly from pena1 is different as well. What I do believe they are doing is using already modded files from here as their base and editing them further or to their liking and putting them into the "Total Patch". Kinda like what we are all doing with 2K's work. :sorry: Also to KMP: I don't get why it is "difficult to release?" It's not.... You have access to ALL work on here and NONE of us have been able to get access to use the Naver.com sign in and successfully download anything. Please release the patch here and clear your name and reputation.

We praise the patch of bsu-fan

We love all the patches mvpmod.

Praise. Another praise!

Our cheering was flooded very good.

So this patch introduces some members!

Thanks for the preview in the us that we had also the work of mvpmod!

But my ID, ip blocked. Do not the connection.

And managers have removed some of the previews.

Yet I do not know why.

Released in the present situation do?

I feel very bad, after blocking.

mvpmod manager quiet.

Problem solving, why? Answers? Do you think?

Manager, and to resolve

Thank you kmp for that.I think this is the main point that most have been trying to get you to understand is to give credit to the ones who have made the mods from here that you have uploaded to your site.

If you can see what it looks like to us it makes it look like your site uploads our files and then makes it look like you made the files and not our work.

Also as it has been said before it is almost impossible for any of us to be able to download any works that your site has because none of us can read korean to know how to become members and this is why most are getting frustrated.And we cant figure how to download.

ok! Understood

If you can not access our site,

Upload here mvpmod!

Up Hard 1.5G ~ 2G are available?

Managers to solve my problems

If you wish to upload and reconciliation

We praise the patch of bsu-fan

We love all the patches mvpmod.

Praise. Another praise!

Our cheering was flooded very good.

So this patch introduces some members!

Thanks for the preview in the us that we had also the work of mvpmod!

But my ID, ip blocked. Do not the connection.

And managers have removed some of the previews.

Yet I do not know why.

Released in the present situation do?

I feel very bad, after blocking.

mvpmod manager quiet.

Problem solving, why? Answers? Do you think?

Manager, and to resolve

The reason you were blocked was because it appeared from our view that you were using mods from here to put on your site and into your "Total patches" with out giving any credit to those who made them. If you upload your "total patch" here on mvpmods so we can see that none of it is "stolen" work I'm sure the site managers would be more than willing to unblock your IP. I'm guessing the reason they haven't blocked you this time is because they are giving you a chance to reconcile the issue. Also just as a suggestion for the future....when you use mods from here to upload to your site be sure to CLEARLY give credit to those who did the work. From what it looks like to us.... people like Devil3293 made all of the stadiums, portraits and roster files that were taken from here. We can't see anything giving credit to those who actually did the work on most files.

The reason you were blocked was because it appeared from our view that you were using mods from here to put on your site and into your "Total patches" with out giving any credit to those who made them. If you upload your "total patch" here on mvpmods so we can see that none of it is "stolen" work I'm sure the site managers would be more than willing to unblock your IP. I'm guessing the reason they haven't blocked you this time is because they are giving you a chance to reconcile the issue. Also just as a suggestion for the future....when you use mods from here to upload to your site be sure to CLEARLY give credit to those who did the work. From what it looks like to us.... people like Devil3293 made all of the stadiums, portraits and roster files that were taken from here. We can't see anything giving credit to those who actually did the work on most files.

It includes some, the comparison did not support

But in my view is a minority. Profile picture?

tepl psd files can be the same. Photoshop file creation.

Profile is not my area of ​​our work in the other authors.

But the unconditional block my id?

It's commitment to solving this problem is?

Again, because I find the moderate unresolved issues.

Silence of the managers here.

It feels much worse. So much.

Total Patch 10000 / 1% including the? Then

Because of this, Why are you picking on me?

He who cavils at other's faults does not see his own.

Stop being so picky

There are other reasons, pick on sb

The little rascal did his worst mischief

The bullies laughed at him and tried to hurt him

I feel bad when people cap on my writings

Some players bad mouthed the abilities of the other team.

You shouldn't speak ill of others

This is not a time for recrimination or blame

There is no reason why I should apologize

It includes some, the comparison did not support

But in my view is a minority. Profile picture?

Now the truth comes out!!!!!! You have never once noted any credit to anyone from here in any of your "Total Patches" for the work you used. Even if in your view it is a minority you could have easily taken the 5.5 seconds it takes to note them in a credit line! If you could open your eyes all the way you could see that is called stealing!

Stop being so picky

Stop being a thief and give credit to those who deserve it! No one is asking you to not take credit for your hard work... just don't leave out people who's work you did use along the way. Simple. Fair. Easy. Just do whats right and I'm sure the moderators will see your efforts are genuine.

Archived