Look What I Found (And So Freakin What!)

scottybilly

They modded baseball caps in patch #2? Must have overlooked that. Quite frankly, I wasnt in awe of any of their original mods. I'm using a pair of cleats, 2 pairs of batting gloves, and wristbands from patch #1. I havent seen much in patch #2 except for some minor changes to the overlays. I was really hoping that one of these patches had the texture mods for the infield dirt and outfield grass. Maybe patch #3 has those. Who knows? Havent found a working link for that patch yet anyways. You should post pics of anything interesting that you find in case I overlooked something.

Thanks for posting this on Gamefront. However, I can assure you that it isnt worth downloading. I only did it out of curiousity. But if you like cartoon muscles, X-Ray eyeballs, and batting helmets that glow, as well as mediocre anime-influenced overlay mods, go for it. Oh did I mention the stadium mods that were ripped off from Dennis James? I for one am dying to see what patch#3 has to offer. NOT!!! I already downloaded the mods they stole and probably included in their super duper patch!! :bad:

Thanks for posting this on Gamefront. However, I can assure you that it isnt worth downloading. I only did it out of curiousity. But if you like cartoon muscles, X-Ray eyeballs, and batting helmets that glow, as well as mediocre anime-influenced overlay mods, go for it. Oh did I mention the stadium mods that were ripped off from Dennis James? I for one am dying to see what patch#3 has to offer. NOT!!! I already downloaded the mods they stole and probably included in their super duper patch!! :bad:

Yeah Scott, after downloading the 1st patch I noticed the glowing batting gloves and shoes...lol.....not very impressive!!

Archived