Gordo

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: BaseUp! Rosters

File Submitter: daflyboys

File Submitted: 19 Jan 2012

File Updated: 20 Jan 2012

File Category: Rosters

Version: 3.54

Changed any and all Florida and FLA text to Miami and MIA text in order to complete all needed changes for in game and MVPedit.

Roster does NOT reflect any post-season transactions as of yet.

However, several tweaks to various players were made, especially pitchers, as I discovered them. (e.g., Anibal Sanchez correct pitch types, speeds and trajectories, plus some control improvement).

Plus, if mini-game batting was crashing for you with these rosters, it should now be fixed.

(I am hoping to get the order of alphabetical team selection fixed by the season opening update.)

**Re-upload 02 includes the .mbe file readable in MVPedit.

Click here to download this file

Ok, I don't know what's going on with the site, or my browser, but I can't edit my message.

Addendum: okay even an uncompressed got me the same error, so not sure what's going on with this program. But the latest re-upload has the .mbe file and should be readable by MVPedit.

It has to be changed in the proper roster files, which I did. It should read Miami Marlins now. For an older roster set, you need to change the tstat, team and org .dat files, though I'm not sure which one feeds MVPedit.... probably org.

• 1 month later...

Hey daflyboys,

Great rosters as usual! Keep it up!

I do have a few questions for you though. I tried doing a fantasy draft, some players are not included in the draft (ie Aaron Hill, Joe Mauer, Mark Teixeira, etc.) Do you know why that is?

Also, the batting mini-game is still crashing for me (as is the pitching mini-game). It's probably not the roster itself, but is the Shane Reynolds character ID in your version? He's supposedly the pitcher ID for the batting mini-game, and I've had problems with him before, and I haven't been able to figure it out, including adding his ID manually.

Any help would be much appreciated.

All the best,

Marc

Glad you're enjoying them.... I'm certainly keeping up with the moves as best as I can and in addition to Toleton doing some great pic updates, he's keeping me straight with minor league stuff as much as possible.

As far as the players not being available for the draft, you'd need to take the roster into MVPedit, click on Global Edit (GblEdit) tab, scroll down to Hidden and change the value to "no" for all teams, or you can go into a given team roster and do any one you want manually on the player's "Player" tab and look at the bottom.

As far as the mini-game, I'm not sure what's going on there as I've been able to access it just fine.

The set is predominantly an MLB 40 man roster focus. The problem with draft picks is that it is difficult to establish attributes since they have no major league experience. For example, I never actually made Bryce Harper for last year. Toleton who was an extreme help with minor leaguers last season eventually got him in there I believe.

The other thing is that as the game ages, as long as I keep up with this, I'll be forced to do CAP's based on scouting reports and have fairly limited attributes, i.e., only about 5 different levels of fielder skills in a given area (range, fielding, etc.).

• 2 weeks later...