Changing Teams In Dynasty

lyon810

I read over the topic before about using TyWiggins Team Changer, except for the fact that I cannot find it in searches either here or over at EA Mods.

I'm in the 6th year of an Angels dynasty using MVP 08 TCmod (I've played EVERY game) but I've built them up so much so that I want a new challenge.

Also, does this allow you to switch teams at ANY point in the dynasty or season, or simply in the off-season? I ask because I would hate to start with a new team and not have a chance to partake in off-season decisions.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

I could use some tips on this too. I have "MVPEdit 2006.2" but I have no idea where the team changer element is. And, TyWiggins' presence on mlbmods.com is nowhere to be found.

I get the feeling my MVP Edit is not Ty's...or something like that.

I've apparently been missing out on some nice developments in the last 4+ years...I've been playing the "old" game off and on since late 2004.

Edited by excremento

I could use some tips on this too. I have "MVPEdit 2006.2" but I have no idea where the team changer element is. And, TyWiggins' presence on mlbmods.com is nowhere to be found.

That's because that website is no where to be found. Didn't you even try to connect to that site to see for yourself?

I've apparently been missing out on some nice developments in the last 4+ years...I've been playing the "old" game off and on since late 2004.

Nah, you've only missed one or two things. ;)

• 11 months later...

Hi Guys,

I'm not trying to bump my topic, I'm actually still trying to figure out how to leave my team because they keep extending me.

I have scoured this forum but to no avail.

Does anyone know how to change teams mid-dynasty? I feel like this is a topic that would have garnered more attention considering how the game traps you with one team.

Thanks guys!