Grmrpr 2012 Roster

grmrpr1313

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Grmrpr 2012 Roster

File Submitter: grmrpr1313

File Submitted: 23 Mar 2012

File Category: Rosters

Version: 1.0

This is my first version of 2012 full MLB & Minors roster file.

All 2011 Stats updated for every player pretty much in the game.

I apologize if people had problems with last years version I did not know how to get rid of NULL roster spots.

This year so far I ve played 8 games with various teams and had no issues at all.

Click here to download this file

So what I'm wondering is that you took a majority of the batting re-ratings and many of the pitchers tweaked pitch speeds and types that I did last year and integrated them into this roster set. Because when I compared this roster set to your previous ones, batting attributes, for example, don't match to your last year's set at all, but do match up to mine, by and large. Same for pitching with speeds and many of the trajectories. These were actually all things that I probably spent a few hundred hours calculating from my on the fly formula (batting) and looking up (fangraphs predominantly). Also, as far as I know, I was the one who started giving relievers very low numbers in their stamina so that they could only last a couple of innings at best.

But it's funny because I don't recall us ever talking about it.

Now certainly I didn't generate my roster pack from scratch, but did build it off kg's and then hiheat's and certainly did communicate with each about them, understanding that I had a go ahead to move forward.

But I don't recall us ever talking about it.

Now if I'm wrong about this, then certainly ignore this.

Portrait packs are always tied to the player ID number. That's why the official ID list that was kept for so long is important to advancing rosters and I think that's why kyle is working on that.

Hi!

After having installed the rosters, I'm having a big problem: when I go to "Edit players" option, as I select the player to be modified, the game crashes!

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

UPDATE: It's not with every player, until now I've verified the problem regards Starlin Castro. I've tried with other Cubs' players and I've had no issues. Another thing I've noticed: there are some errors with the faces. Is there a particular facepack you can suggest me which goes good with your roster?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by AlePlant