TribeTime26 and The H Portraits WIP

Kriegz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I am starting on the White Sox now. If anyone wats to do me a favor, I can send you the .bms and alphas of my portraits, you put them in in MVPEdit, and send me back the .fsh files. Whoever volunteers will get credit in the readme. Thanks again, White Sox in progress!!! 8)

Trying to explain it from memory is just too hard. Maybe it is easier to do with MVPEdit, question does it do transparencies and why don't you use it?

When i finish up the Jake I will write up a quick runthrough using NFSHTool. The Lost Art of Modding.

OK I am starting on the White Sox now. If anyone wats to do me a favor, I can send you the .bms and alphas of my portraits, you put them in in MVPEdit, and send me back the .fsh files. Whoever volunteers will get credit in the readme. Thanks again, White Sox in progress!!! 8)

Anyone up to the task, please? :?

how do you do that?

Basically, you find the original fsh file and you drag it onto nfshtool.exe and it makes a folder of the same name that contains all of the bmps and alpha files that are in it.

Edit those files and drop it back onto nfshtool.exe and it will update your original .fsh file.

Basically, you find the original fsh file and you drag it onto nfshtool.exe and it makes a folder of the same name that contains all of the bmps and alpha files that are in it.

Edit those files and drop it back onto nfshtool.exe and it will update your original .fsh file.

Ok i'll try that but otherwise Pirate they will be coming your way

It works like a charm until I try to put the floder back into nfshtool.exe, this always happensnfshtoolerror6el.png

I wish I could get this to work but t least for this set i am going to send it to pirate. Thanks man this is a HUGE favor

Did you breakapart your .fsh?

Replace the bmp and alpha files files with the new .bmp and alpha.

See the index.fsh

drag that onto the nfshtool and drop it .

outside that folder or wherever your old portrait.fsh was will be the new one.

it overwrites the old one.

Archived