Cocoa- Cola Stadium For The Aaa Buffalo Bisons?

palooka1

<p>Hey fellas: I know that this is prbably a lot to ask but could Dennis or someone fashion a CAS stadium for the AAA Buffalo Bisons? It was converted to a ballpark after the earlier successes of Baltimore and Minute Maid. The proper name of the venue is Cocoa Cola Field.I&#39;ll se if I can include some pics here.</p>

Boy are you in luck. I made an updated Coca-Cola field for a MiLB 11 mod I did for myself last year. I have only made the DAY version and it at least resembles the current look of the stadium. The file is currently called "wrigday" for my mod; but you can, of course rename it to any other stadium name (like one of the AAA stadiums).

Just rename it and drop it into your data/stadiums folder.

mvp20052012-01-3023-21-08-23.jpg

Coca Cola Field (DAY).zip

I am sorry I made two posts for the same request. I didn't realise it and it wasn't purposeful so please don't be angry. I thought we were all friends here. Joe MD

Who was angry? It was just a question. I realize you haven't posted here much but I don't think you are the kind of person that would deliberately do this. Believe me palooka, we've had people in the past do the same thing you did but intentionally. They figured the more topics they made or if they kept bumping their posts the better a chance they'd get responses. Unfortunately for them, the opposite would happen.

O.K.then......no problems. Yeah, I do know how human nature makes undisciplined people unscrupilous. After you've seen as many psych. patients as I have you realise that there is nothing imposiible in this world. If we ever chat I'll tell you a couple humorous stories I've run across in my career. Later and I hope you had a good father's day...... Palooka