Jersey Color Changes

LouisvilleLipp

Everytime I turn on MLB Today the colors of the jerseys change along with the hats and undershirts. I installed KC's mod and now his brilliant colors aren't showing up, just the default jerseys that aren't dark enough. Like the Yankees blue is not that real dark almost black blue. Will this happen everytime I decide to play the games on the real MLB schedule? I guess loading the updated rosters overwrites the jerseys. Also noticed that the real time stats don't show up when I don't load the rosters. Just last years players stats.

The updated rosters that 2K12 automatically downloads will always overwrite the ones with the modifications. You need to pretty much re-import the colorlist every time the rosters get downloaded. Minor inconvenience really, but what I try to do is just upload the 2K roster with the color corrections online via 2K Share.

I've posted this before, but if you only have one roster, the game will always overwrite it. You need to have two rosters and need to rename the one with modifications. I have two; one named Roster that always gets overwritten by updates, and one named FranchiseRoster that has all my mods applied to it. That should do the trick for ya. The only other thing you need to do is load it up when the game starts because it will load 'roster' by default.