Error When Trying To Import Colorlist To Uniforms In Ty`s Editor

mvp23

This question is kinda off topic but, what are we to do with the backup rosters files that save to the desktop when you edit something in MLB Roster Editor?

I usually just delete them, but if I forget to back up my colorlist its' good to load one up and extract the colorlist text file for the team I need

have you edited anyone else since you downloaded the roster, if so see if that will load up from an previous edited file of the same file, go back to a backup and try to load that one. if you've not edited anyone using that roster, then the roster color list might be damaged or the download is damaged, try we downloading the file and try it out. if that still have errors, then contact him and ask him to check his file to see if there something wrong with the file.

have you edited anyone else since you downloaded the roster, if so see if that will load up from an previous edited file of the same file, go back to a backup and try to load that one. if you've not edited anyone using that roster, then the roster color list might be damaged or the download is damaged, try we downloading the file and try it out. if that still have errors, then contact him and ask him to check his file to see if there something wrong with the file.

thanks i ll try that. i just downloaded roster yesterday and today i was gonna start franchise but than my custom rangers uniforms were not there so i went to roster editor to add them to the latest roster. i added them to empty slots fine but color list does not import. nothing changed besides the new roster...