Trouble With Announcers In Mvp 2012

bubbacola555

What can I say about this - it is a fantastic remake of my favorite game. The players seem to move smoother and everything is just great. But I am losing the announcers voice in about the fourth inning if I switch back and forth from Managed Play to Live Play as my want in the game. So I lose the voice of the Announcer but all other sounds remain. In 2005 itself - I never lose the voice. It seems that the voice for 2012 is mainly from 2004 in terms of how the Announcers react instead of 2005 - is that correct?

Anyway not a terrible problem as if I hit a long ball or a home run - the sound comes back - but at the end of the game it leaves again with the announcer not telling me who the winning pitcher is - etc. If I do not switch to managed - the voice stays true throughout.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for a great mod - I am going to try the HD mod - it looks great.

Can't really speak to the announcer thing. Seems like in any sports game, I can't endure the announcers for too long, other than PA announcer. The HD mod.... you mean the lighting change? Ya.... as long as your card can handle it..... it's good!

I mean Kccitystar's TruHD Photomod

I'll try it out - but may just to 2005 as I the pitching meter not the same - too small of a sweet spot. I do not need a controller - happy with the keyboard.

Thanks both for the replies

I suggest you read more closely before you download anything. KC's TrueHD Photomod is for MLB2k12 which is an entirely different game. You didn't see this listed under the 2k12 mods? There's a reason for that and now you know.