True Hd Mod

rows24

I see the instructions for this mod and I downloaded it in the 2k folder. If I read correctly this mod can be installed also with the FXAA mod or the SMAA mod in the 2k folder also, correct?

I also noticed with the just the true HD mod installed, when I do a performance bench mark test the Frame rate is only about 25 FPS. Without the true HD mod the FPS are 60. Does the FPS affect the gameplay off line as well or just online play?

Also does it effect the gameplay to where we would see more realistic hit results and ball trajectory?

1. I think its either/or, fxaa only or smaa only

2. Depends on your set-up but generally lower fps does effect studdering and so forth. I dont play on-line though.

3. Its only a graphics mod I believe.

4. Hope this answer helps at least some...

I also noticed with the just the true HD mod installed, when I do a performance bench mark test the Frame rate is only about 25 FPS. Without the true HD mod the FPS are 60. Does the FPS affect the gameplay off line as well or just online play?

Also does it effect the gameplay to where we would see more realistic hit results and ball trajectory?

It does affect the offline gameplay as well. I am playing on a high-end laptop and I constantly had 70+ FPS. With the True HD or any of the graphics enhancing mods the FPS plummeted to 20/25 at best on the benchmark test. The game was almost unplayable, with my players swinging almost a quarter of a second after my actual "swing" with the analog controller. I don't think it affects hits trajectory though.

Nothing against any of those mods, I loved how the game looked like and it was awful when I had to go back to normal graphics!! I just wish I had a more powerful computer... I hope I helped!