Is Someone Going To Create A Roster Update For 2K12?

LouisvilleLipp

Would be nice if one of you modders create a update with all the Winter Meetings transactions and trades. At least it would extend the playability of 2k12 for a while. Unless of course no one is interested.

Wudl was working on one till he got too busy but supposedly he handed off some of the work to others. I did try getting ahold of him to see if they needed any help but never heard back.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=54421

• 2 weeks later...

Working on huge roster update with more realistic stats, no fake names, prospects, all transactions since last roster update, portraits for fake players, and up to date coaches as well as schedule if possible to download from 2k12 share as well. It's been a week and a hf since I started on it and will be another week or so til I finish but I promise it to be as close to authentic as possible! It's for the Xbox 360 by the way!

Working on huge roster update with more realistic stats, no fake names, prospects, all transactions since last roster update, portraits for fake players, and up to date coaches as well as schedule if possible to download from 2k12 share as well. It's been a week and a hf since I started on it and will be another week or so til I finish but I promise it to be as close to authentic as possible! It's for the Xbox 360 by the way!

When I started this thread, I was referring to PC rosters, not consoles.