Glass Profile 2005

rglass95

Well, they took out points for simming games in franchise mode this year, but that won't stop me from unlocking everything and sharing it with everyone else. Of course, a little trickery is employed. :twisted:

Hope to have everything unlocked by Saturday or Sunday. So far I've unlocked:

119/119 jerseys

15/15 stadiums

36/63 classic players

http://www.glass4.com/MVPedit/GLASS_Profile_2005.zip

Keep at it Rglass95, we're all rooting for you. It's pretty funny playing for points only. I have my team at Rookie level with the sliders at crazy extremes. I had two perfect games out of three and have guys attempting steals with a 30 run lead. I even successfully stole home once. Looking forward to getting your profile. You're doing a great public service my friend.

Updated. 36 of the 63 classic players unlocked. I've only had time for about three games since my last update, and they take about an hour and a half per game using this method.

What method are you using? I've been playing exhibition games using all star teams against Single A teams and setting the sliders to ridiculous extremes. I'm getting about 4000-5000 points a game and the games are only taking about a half hour each.

Hey Emil, forgive my ignorance because I know I did this exactly right with last seasons but for the life of me, I can not find where to extract these to. I know you siad Documents/MVP 2005 but I cant find that.

Not in the game files. The profiles are stored in My Documents/MVP2005

What method are you using? I've been playing exhibition games using all star teams against Single A teams and setting the sliders to ridiculous extremes. I'm getting about 4000-5000 points a game and the games are only taking about a half hour each.

I made my own teams, and turned all the sliders up. I get about 35000-40000 points per game.

Archived