DylanBradbury

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2013 Major League Schedule

File Submitter: DylanBradbury

File Submitted: 28 Feb 2013

File Category: Miscellaneous

Version: 1.0

Installation Instructions

1. Backup your original schedule.big file in Program Files/MVP Baseball 2005/data/database folder.

2. In your team.dat file, insure Houston Astros' line reads as follows:

00b87f3f1,0 Hou,1 Houston,2 Astros,3 HOU,4 0,5 0,6 22,7 0,8 1,9 0,10 0,11 0,12 1,13 0,14 0,15 0,16 0,17 0,18 0,19 0,20 1,21 0,22 0,23 0,24 0,25 0,26 0,27 0,28 2,29 2,30 0,31 2,32 2,33 2,34 1,35 0,36 0,37 1,38 0,39 0,40 0,41 2,42 1,43 2,44 2,45 1,46 1,47 2,48 2,49 1,50 2,51 1,52 2,53 1,54 0,;

(Just follow the directions here: http://www.mvpmods.c...48)

3. Copy the schedule.big file you just downloaded to your Program Files/MVP Baseball 2005/data/database folder.

4. Confirm replace.

5. The 2013 MLB Schedule should be loaded into MVP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Instructions

If you have tywiggins' Schedule Updater/Year Changer, you can change the year to 2013, rather than the default 2005.

1. When you get to the team select screen, ALT-TAB out of MVP.

2. Load Schedule Updater.

3. Select option 1 and change the year to 2013, and choose if you want players' ages to change.

4. Select option 3, and choose "1" to set the schedule to start on March 31.

5. ALT-TAB back into MVP and continue as usual.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like last year, there are instances of game times still being "TBA." I just estimated, hope that's OK.

Take care,

Dylan

Click here to download this file

Wow, it is so great to see you here again Dylan. I know you were going through some serious challenges last year and I sincerely hope you are well. Thank you so much for being back here and please take care. :good:

Hey DennisJames!

Thank-you again for the very kind welcome! E9k9D4l.gif

Thanks also for your support about my health. 2012 was a crazy year for me: having seizures, losing my memory, multiple hospital visits, many-a-medical test, having a neurologist that has no idea what he's doing, prescribing medication that it turned out I was dangerously allergic to, refusing to take me off of said medication, and then finding a neurologist that does know what he's doing, etcetera makes for a pretty crazy year. uENhIOF.gif

Hopefully I'm here to stay! c6ubz5M.gif

Thanks again, Dennis!

• 1 month later...

Thanks, The schedule works great. My only problem now is changing the players age. I don't have the tywiggens schedule/age changer and understand its not around anymore. Anyone know how to make the players age?

Sorry for the delayed reply, I had a bit of a medical situation.

I think you can download tywiggins' Schedule Updater/Year Changer as part of MVP Baseball 1994. If not, unfortunately only tywiggins can upload it, as it's his mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I need some help with this file. I loaded the file exactly according to the directions as well as changed the team.dat file.

Everytime when I try to play a game in season mode though, the game crashes to the desktop.

This only happened after I installed the schedule file.

I was trying to install the schedule file to the mvp12 mod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Zahoo2, on 20 May 2013 - 5:54 PM, said:

Hi,

I need some help with this file. I loaded the file exactly according to the directions as well as changed the team.dat file.

Everytime when I try to play a game in season mode though, the game crashes to the desktop.

This only happened after I installed the schedule file.

I was trying to install the schedule file to the mvp12 mod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I really wish I could help you, but from what you described you followed the directions perfectly, so the schedule should work. It seems you're just out of luck.

My best advice would be to revert to the backup schedule.big file.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

• 1 month later...

Hi Dylan and thanks for this Schedule, I'm having a problem when I execute the tywiggins' Schedule Updater/Year Changer (mine is name only Scheduleupdater it's the same?), the program pop up but disappears, I have Windows 7 professional.

Thanks for your help

Hi Dylan and thanks for this Schedule, I'm having a problem when I execute the tywiggins' Schedule Updater/Year Changer (mine is name only Scheduleupdater it's the same?), the program start in a black screen but disappears, I have Windows 7 professional.

Thanks for your help

Unfortunately TyWiggins' tool is not my own. If you've followed the directions I've provided, there really isn't anything more I can help you with as I don't know the intricacies of the Schedule Updater/Year Changer tool. (It is the same utility.)

Here are the directions in the Readme:

If you have tywiggins' Schedule Updater/Year Changer, you can change the year to 2013, rather than the default 2005.

1. When you get to the team select screen, ALT-TAB out of MVP.

2. Load Schedule Updater.

3. Select option 1 and change the year to 2013, and choose if you want players' ages to change.

4. Select option 3, and choose "1" to set the schedule to start on March 31.

5. ALT-TAB back into MVP and continue as usual.