Mvp12 Pitching Camera

rmats100

Is there a way to use the classic angled behind pitcher camera in mvp12? I know the direct behind view is more accurate but I am used to the angled view and like the way it exagerates sweep on pitches in a lefty lefty matchup. Thanks in advance.

It would. BattingView6 are the identifiers. There's 4 of them in the datafile. Problem is if you like how the datafile plays and switch to another just for the cam angle you can get other effects depending on what else was changed.

rmats.... who's datafile are you using?

I only installed mvp12 and the patches. If I use the datafile I had been using for the last 5-6 years with mvp 07 would it work? If I could have those same cameras and gameplay I am used to with the new look of mvp12 that would work for me. Just dont know if they would be compatible.

Back in 2007 I burned mvp 2007 and all the mods I used to a disk for future reinstall. I pulled the datafile from the disk but it is a .txt document while my current datafile is a .big file. I used to know how this all worked but have forgotten over time. Sucks getting older. Anyways thanks for all the help daflyboys and 4life.