Bad Guy

WundaBreadz

So why do some people on here act like i'm a bad guy when all i've done is help and ask for help and than work on a roster so people will have one? It dosen't make any sense, and some people on here seem to be like little high school cliques, why is that and what exactly makes people think of me as a bad person because I don't understand and don't feel welcome in this community despite trying to help out?

I gotta admit. I don't know who you are. But it sounds like something to take to the PM's.

Neither do I. So I looked him up and he's someone who is part of the 2K group around here. I don't know what he's complaining about and I really don't need to know. As you said, take it to the PM's.

So why do some people on here act like i'm a bad guy when all i've done is help and ask for help and than work on a roster so people will have one? It dosen't make any sense, and some people on here seem to be like little high school cliques, why is that and what exactly makes people think of me as a bad person because I don't understand and don't feel welcome in this community despite trying to help out?

What's going on now?