Dodger Stadium Crashes In The Middle Of 1St Inning

Marg

I just wanted to point out, that in MVP12 mod, "Dodger" stadium keeps crashing in the middle of 1st inning. I found old thread where it was discussed, but I did not see solution... I think it`s rolie's stadium - so what was wrong? All other stadiums are OK, so that`s definitely is a problem in stadium's files (cram32.fsh?). I tried 2011, 2010 versions - the same things happens also there.

Search the stadium download section for the latest Dodger Stadium. I believe Dennis James has an updated version that he released.

Edit: There is a problem right now on the site when you try to access the download area. Wait until it is fixed and search. Although now that I think about it you may want to search for a Dodger stadium that was uploaded before rolie did his because rolie made a special version of that park.

There is a working "Dodger" stadium in MVP07 mod, but grass (as in all stadiums in that mod) is very shimmering. Very bad look.

but almost all stadiums in MVP12 have extremely good looking smooth grass - no shimmering. Some stadiums - PHI, CHC have exceptionally good infield sand (grass) resolution.

There is a grass mod that was published some years ago. But if you only want certain stadiums changed you have to "isolate" them by temporarily placing the other stadiums in a temporary folder so that the grass mod won't affect them. It will give you error messages within the DOS box for those stadiums that you temporarily took out of the stadiums sub-folder, but that would be a good thing, as you're only wanting to change the stadiums of your choosing.