Create-A-Stadium Screenshots.(56K Beware)

RonBurgundy

• 2 weeks later...

I cheated a bit using the artmoney download.............Sorry guys, I couldnt wait to build it and see what it looks like. Now that I have seen it, It really looks plain compared to all the stadiums. Not a whole lot of options. For example.....RETRACTABLE ROOF or more DIMENTIONS, or wall sizes. I know thats a bit of a stretch and we will never get to see MVP add on to this years version for next year because of MLB license agreements with EA sports and thats too bad. It always seems when there is about to be a breakthrough in a video game series, that company has to fold the game.....i.e. Highheat, tripleplay............ect. ect.

Here is my stadium. BTW, I used ArtMoney, because I can't stand playing in a minor league stadium all year.

Here are my shots:

mvp20052005-03-1709-51-50-23.bmp

mvp20052005-03-1709-51-26-34.bmp

Sorry, I forgot to hide the bar at the bottom. But I don't think it really gets in the way of the stadium.

Edit-Why wont these show up???

Here is my stadium. BTW, I used ArtMoney, because I can't stand playing in a minor league stadium all year.

Here are my shots:

mvp20052005-03-1709-51-50-23.bmp

mvp20052005-03-1709-51-26-34.bmp

Sorry, I forgot to hide the bar at the bottom. But I don't think it really gets in the way of the stadium.

Edit-Why wont these show up???

They're BMPs, that's why.

Nice job man. How 'bout a bigger screen?

I posted these to another thread about a week ago, but once again:

mvpleft.jpg

mvpplate.jpg

mvpright.jpg

Gosh, now that I look at them, I apologize for the terrible quality.

Just a few modifications, since then I've dumped the going, going, gone signs and tried to get rid of the scoreboard. In a few weeks i'll probably get some more done, if I can find anything else to do with it. Not many options unless I learn oedit.

• 3 weeks later...

Kc, how much did cost you to create that staduim?? thats pretty tight looking 8O

I already got all the upgrades, stores, attractions, and concessions.

My stadium is complete.

Too bad I got XBOX...

But now that I look, they DO all look the same in the end...

• 1 month later...

i would like to know who did any oedit work on thier create a stadium...mabye changed colors here or there, that kind of thing....

You don't necessarily need OEdit to work on the colors of ads and whatnot. All you need is Photoshop, EAGraph, and nfshtool.

Archived