Customize your own created stadium

Trues

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOMEONE PLEASE POST A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO IMPORT LOGOS!!!! IT DOESNT HAVE TO INCLUDE ANYTHING ABOUT PHOTOSHOP!!! JUST HOW TO IMPORT THE IMAAAAGGGGGGGGGGE!!!

or you can pm me a colored cubs logo and instructions if you watching FIVE

All credit for this breif tutorial goes to Five... this is the PM that he sent me. I was able to follow his instructions to achieve my results show above. (I hope you don't mind me posting this Five, if you want me to take it down I'll gladly do so.

You'll need two programs:

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...HTOOL#dldetails

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...ditor#dldetails

/begin tutorial

1) Extract the logo0.fsh file from the venuday.big file in EAGraph.

2) Unpack the logo0.fsh file by using NFSHTool. (Just drag and drop onto the .exe, it will create a new folder named logo0.)

3) Edit the 0000.bmp and the 0000-a.bmp in Photoshop. I always create mine from scratch and then just name them 0000.bmp and 0000-a.bmp

Few notes about this part:

* If you're going to use this method (using NFSHTool) you must make the demensions 128x128.

* 0000.bmp must be a 24 bit .bmp

* 0000-a.bmp must be an 8 bit .bmp

* The -a.bmp is the alpha layer, it is where you control transparency.

* If you want to show something, make it white, if you want to hide it make it black, if you want it transparent make it gray.

A bit wordy, that last part, here is an example using a picture:

In order to achieve this logo:

tut-1.jpg

I had the following two files:

tut-2.jpg

Does that make sense?

4) Once you're satisfied with your two .bmps, repack the logo0.fsh file using NFSHTool. Just drag and drop the index.fsh file inside the logo0 folder onto the .exe, it will automatically update the original logo0.fsh file.

5) Import logo0.fsh file back into the venuday.big file using EAGraph.

/end tutorial

I think all of tttt's 29 posts on this forum have been asking for different Braves logos. ;)

Anyways, I love seeing my logos in the game like this -- especially that terrible Rangers logo I did 3 years ago (look at the stitching on the baseball) -- I'll try to get the accurate MLB file version up there tonight.

hmmn...well I managed to screw something up....

got my image set up, saved it, opened it in eage, saved it as a fsh, opened venueday.big...imported my new logo as logo2 (the buzz logo) opened up the game, went into owner mode, selected the buzz logo...and I get a "missing texture" texture in place of my logo...any ideas?

I'll do it tomorrow night chuccck.

Hey Five, can I get in on this too? I would love to have the Cubs logo and instructions as to how to get it into the game. Thank you in advance. If you include instructions, they need to be pretty detailed as I haven't worked with this kind of stuff before.

Anyways, I love seeing my logos in the game like this -- especially that terrible Rangers logo I did 3 years ago (look at the stitching on the baseball)

I never knew you were a member here!

Yeah, I noticed the stitching, but the resolution was what I was looking for and looked fine.

Thanks for all of the logos, they are a huge help.

I use your site and brandsoftheworld.com most of the time. I am having to use botw for my minors logos.

I never knew you were a member here!

Yeah, I noticed the stitching, but the resolution was what I was looking for and looked fine.

Thanks for all of the logos, they are a huge help.

I use your site and brandsoftheworld.com most of the time. I am having to use botw for my minors logos.

I joined this afternoon because I needed to fix up EA's attempt at uniforms :)

Anyways, here's the Texas Rangers logo, as perfect as possible.

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?l_id=4&amp...7&logo=1368

Tried to do a TC logo for the Twins, thought I followed the diretions perfectly, but when I tried to play a game, it crashed. Anyone else have this problem? I'm new to editing, but if I could figure it out I'd love to help make some great looking mods for this game, especially for the created stadiums (ads, grass, background buildings, etc.)

Being as I can't figure it out right now, would anyone be willing to do a white and red Twins TC logo for me? I'd appreciate it.

I am planning to do all of the teams (eventually), meaning that I will be doing the Twins logo, it just might be 3 or 4 weeks before I release it.

At the moment, I am planning to do a division a week.

First NL East, next AL East, and alternate back and forth. I am going to have a more detailed explanation posted soon.

Archived