Customize your own created stadium

Trues

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what I think you meant. I still kep the border black since you didn't say to change it.

cardinals2nf.jpg

The problem with this sort of work is it really shows you what the quality of the image you are manipulating is, and unfortunately it's not great.

I've been working on trying to get my logo into the game but whenever I now try and start a new game the game crashes to desktop. I've loaded my images into the slot "logo0.fsh" as a bmp file and I'm not sure what's going wrong.

BTW this is the first time I've worked with both photoshop and the EA Graphics Editor so I'm probably just making n00b mistakes...

A preview of the cards one that I am doing, in the preview I accidentally used an old script, tonight, I will update it with the new one, as well as do one one with just the script and one with just the STL logo.

cards1.jpg

A preview of the cards one that I am doing, in the preview I accidentally used an old script, tonight, I will update it with the new one, as well as do one one with just the script and one with just the STL logo.

Hey man, just wondering, did you ever figure out the Royals logo issue you did for me? Thanks!

I realize it probably does take some time, but it would be awesome if you just had all of these saved and made one big update for all the teams!

Oh, and one other question, since I am looking to toy around with it also...are you doing just venuday.big or are you also doing venunite.big?

Thanks!

Someone should do all the teams and make a super awesome easy install file so us lazy people can work on modding our rosters! :D

I was just thinking about that...Cause I don't know what the heck they are doing...???

Can someone make me an Indians logo for behind the plate. Here's what I want:

Just the scripted Indians font in it's usual colors.

Then, after someone has made that for me, I need to know how to put it in the game.

PS I can't do it myself because I don't have Photoshop.

I was just thinking about that...Cause I don't know what the heck they are doing...???

Yeah i have been playing around with the Jays one for hours....no luck yet! Someone help us out here....we're all jealous of the guys who have it in their game! :lol:

Why is it that no one will take the time to explain how to impliment these graphics behind home plate to those that wish to know? It seems like it's pretty easy since you guys are spitting out pictures like no ones buisness.

I spent 4 hours last night trying to figure out how to impliment my graphic to no avail. I got it so that my stadium would load but instead of the graphic being behind home plate a foggy square now sits there. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure it has something to do with transparency because at one point I got the logo to sit back there but everywhere I had transparency in Photoshop it now showed as black. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Here's the image I'm using. metscopy9xy.jpg

For any of the ones that I am making, I will pm you with the details, about how to add it to your stadium.

BTW, I am planning to do a tutorial on how to do these logos and adding it to the faq.

Archived