Proper Batting Stances/Pitching Deliveries

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found a perfect one for Bobby Abreu....

PHI Bobby Abreu - Classic 3 and Yogi Berra

The reason why i put both 'casue they both have same stance, except classic (or robin yount if your using MVPEdit) has a bit more of a waggle to the bat.

ANA Paul Byrd: Classic 3

Satchel is too busy. Byrd swings his arm to the glove once, goes over his head and throws fairly normal after that. Classic 3 is just that with an extra motion to the glove before he begins his motion. Throwback for sure, but Classic 3 is perfect for him.

I Think i'll go with Bob Gibson for him as I do have in the game right now.

Also Andruw Jones' own stance in the game's wrong...or it's just his old stance, so I'll say his new stance is close to Ordonez

ATL Andruw Jones - Ordonez

what damon has now looks nothing like his real stance, i'm surprised no one's pointed that out yet.

He also looks completely lost at the plate...seriously, like he did in the first 6 games of the ALCS last year.

How does he do that? It's like 1 second he can't hit jack ****, next second he's Ty Cobb...

Yeah I noticed that..sorta between him and Beltre..I have him as Beltre in my game but close enough i guess.

Beltre may very well work better. I only have 2004 and Beltre didn't have his own stance in that game. I'd guess that Beltre probably does work better.

Archived