Proper Batting Stances/Pitching Deliveries

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Jeff Francis' delivery. He has Johnson's by default, but I'm not sure if that's correct ( he has more of an overhand delivery as opposed to the side arm or 3 quarters delivery Johnson has ).

I've edited a couple of Oakland players ( durazo, crosby, scutaro and kendall ), so I will post them later. What about Swisher's stance though. He kinda has a low stance, but not like the crouched/bent one. I gave him Ortiz' stance, but he doesn't have the bat wiggle that Ortiz has.

Any suggestions?

Speaking of Chacin..I'm using Redman for him..he's pretty close in my opinion. Doesn't have the full windup where the glove goes over his head, plus he kinda slows his delivery by putting the ball behind him before he throws..almost like Redman. I even tested him in the game..looks just like Chacin.

Hmm..nope, Ichiro's pretty close, except for his stupid early delay out of the box thing..if he didn't have that..then i'll say close to perfection.

Sorry I meant Chipper, and yes Ichiro is good, but his stance looks more like the generic one, I watched yesterdays game, and it looked spot-on generic

Archived