Proper Batting Stances/Pitching Deliveries

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

example...

Orlando Cabrera: Renteria

when i go to change cabrera's batting stance i don't see a choice for renteria. there are a few stances that are recommended stances for a particular player that i don't have the option to change to.

(i use MVPedit which is probably where whatever the problem is lies. i'll go check in game)

hrmm...i'm not seeing a choice in the batting stances list for "boone", "burnitz", "renteria", and others that apparently you guys have listed in your choices. any ideas on why that is?

That's because you are looking in MVP Edit for those stances. You need to look inside the game itself to find these names. They have corresponding names in MVP Edit. Boone = Berkman... Burnitz = Posada... Renteria = Soriano

has anyone used K.Matsui's stance for varitek. anyone who watches red sox games regularly can see this. just give it a try. i haven't seen matsui's stance in real life, but the one in the game is perfect for varitek. the bat waggle over the head, and his front foot tapping. just give it a try.

Here's mine for DET

HITTING:

Omar Infante: A. Pujols

Carlos Guillen: L. Walker

D'mitri Young: S. Green

Rondell White: F. Thomas

Nook Logan: L. Walker

Marcus Thames: M. Piazza

Carlos Pena: J. Thome

Jason Smith: L. Walker

Brandon Inge: T. Helton

Pitching:

Jeremy Bonderman: M. Prior or Generic 2

Nate Robertson: M. Morris

Mike Maroth: D. Lowe

Jason Johnson: M. Mulder

Troy Percival: T. Hoffman

Jamie Walker: S. Hasegawa

A Few others (sorry if I missed):

STL Scott Rolen: F. Vina

TEX Alfonso Soriano: C. Jones

First off I would like to say that I am not real good with determining these batting stances/pitching deliveries.

I was wonderin if anybody out here can help me find the right batting stance for some of these Minnesota Twins and Florida Marlins:

Marlins:

-Paul LoDuca (crouched?)

-Jeff Conine

-Alex Gonzalez

-Matt Treanor

Twins:

-Brent Abernathy

-Luis Rodriquez

-Jacque Jones (Generic, A. Jones...?)

-Terry Tiffee

-Shannon Stewart

-Joe Mauer

-Justin Morneau

-Torii Hunter

-Mike Redmond

Other notes:

-I know this was mentioned earlier in this thread but, Dimitri Young's stance is definitly similar to Joe Morgan.

-Alex Sanchez maybe Cliff Floyd?

-

Archived