Perfect Inning 2013 (Mobile Android Game)

evilselig

I started browsing through your gallery but I'm a bit busy right now and I didn't see all of it yet. In a few hours maybe I'll have some spare time. Great descriptions and pics so far.

You should check Y4L's galleries, there is some pretty awesome stuff in there as well.

As for the 'Perfect Inning', I was going to search for it when I read Sean's post about being all in Korean, so I didn't even try.

It's a shame that both that and the other game aren't available to us.

I don't know if it will show up in a search for download outside of Korea.

Here is a link with a trailer and some photos:

http://www.appannie.com/apps/google-play/app/com.gamevil.fb2013.global/

I guess they don't expect anyone outside of Korea to have an interest in Korean baseball,

thus no English translation.

However, the same company (Gamevil) makes a game called Baseball Superstars which is

an arcade baseball-style game with a bit fantasy theme and there IS an English version. It's

fun but I prefer Perfect Inning, if they made an MLB version with the same engine it would be a

REAL nice game!

I guess they don't expect anyone outside of Korea to have an interest in Korean baseball,

However, the same company (Gamevil) makes a game called Baseball Superstars which is

an arcade baseball-style game with a bit fantasy theme and there IS an English version. It's

fun but I prefer Perfect Inning, if they made an MLB version with the same engine it would be a

REAL nice game!

Man this looks really nice. You do know that you are driving people nuts in here talking about this game? :D :D I told my wife I wanted to go to Korea to play a baseball game and she looked at me like I was nuts. They don't understand. :)

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

For everyone who is following this thread evilselig was a more active and daily member here during the early years of this website. He made five excellent stadium mods for the game that people were blown away with. Due to all the server changes the mods that were uploaded during the first few years of the site are no longer available for download. This includes all of evilselig's work. Luckily I saved all five to DVD for posterity. I really appreciated your work then and now.

REAL nice game!

Hey evilselig,

I really enjoyed that demo and link to the "Perfect Inning 2013" Android game and downloaded it. I got to the part where you can scroll through and select your team; but then I get absolutely stuck and don't know how to proceed. I clicked the center/red button at the bottom but it comes up with a message in Korean and I don't proceed. Would you happen to know how to correctly start a game?

-Dennis

IMAG0133_zps6c50c6eb.jpg

First of all, Yankee4Life thanks for the kind words, actually I don't even remember what stadiums I made mods of but I'm glad they were appreciated :D

Dennis,

You're at the pick your favorite team and make a username (Team name) stage. The message on the top right is key, it basically says "Use 8 characters if using Korean, use 16 or more including special characters if using English characters." The left of that "팀명을 입력하세요" means enter a team name.

When you get past that stage I'll help you out.

Hey evilselig,

I really enjoyed that demo and link to the "Perfect Inning 2013" Android game and downloaded it. I got to the part where you can scroll through and select your team; but then I get absolutely stuck and don't know how to proceed. I clicked the center/red button at the bottom but it comes up with a message in Korean and I don't proceed. Would you happen to know how to correctly start a game?

-Dennis

IMAG0133_zps6c50c6eb.jpg

First of all, Yankee4Life thanks for the kind words, actually I don't even remember what stadiums I made mods of but I'm glad they were appreciated :D

Dennis,

You're at the pick your favorite team and make a username (Team name) stage. The message on the top right is key, it basically says "Use 8 characters if using Korean, use 16 or more including special characters if using English characters." The left of that "팀명을 입력하세요" means enter a team name.

When you get past that stage I'll help you out.

Thanks so much for your response...unfortunately, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I entered an English username with at least 16 or more characters and I included one special character and 4 numbers; I hit OK and try to proceed by pressing the center button at the bottom and I am still stuck. I even uninstalled it from my tablet and re-installed and I just cannot get past this point.

Hey evilselig,

I finally got it going with typing "dennis1971" and it let me proceed. I really hate to be a pain in the butt, but could you translate some of these key parts of the Main Menu for me; just enough to get me started to play a quick game? I can speak/understand a lot of Japanese and read some Kanji script but I am clueless with Korean. Thanks for helping me so far.

-Dennis

IMAG0134_zps3358ccf8.jpg

No problem. Any time you need a translation just a post screenshot :) I also speak Japanese, have you ever played Pro Yakyu Spirits? I also have a fun RBI baseball style rip off (even the music!) Nintendo DS game I got in Tokyo.

The one on the far left (타격모드 tagyuk modeu) Is like a challenge mode to break records, more or less like a homerun derby.

Second from left (친선모드 chinsun modeu) is Friendly Match

Middle (대전모드 daejun modeu) Challenge Mode Play a friend online by entering their ID

Second from right (시즌 모드 sijun modeu) Season Mode

On the far right (스페션 모드 speshul modeu) Special Mode (not sure how to unlock it, I guess you have to complete a challenge first)

Bottom buttons

나가기 (nagagi) Exit - 팀과리 (team gwanri) Team Management - 상점 (sangjum) Point Store (buy things with points you earn) - 미션 (mishun) Various challenges but I don't have time to translate all them at the moment as there are many - 랭킹 (renking) Ranking - 우면함 (upyun hahm) Mailbox - 옵션 (obshun) Options) - 게임정보 (gaem jungbo) Game Information - (헬프 helpu) Help.

And you'll this often:

메인 메뉴 (Main Menu) 개임 시작 (gaem shijahk) Start Game

Once you get into the game itself I'll be happy to help you out with the other buttons.

I'll even translate the player names so they can be read in English :)

Who knows, maybe we can do something in the future like an MVP mod, Korea vs Japan!

Happy playing!

Hey evilselig,

I finally got it going with typing "dennis1971" and it let me proceed. I really hate to be a pain in the butt, but could you translate some of these key parts of the Main Menu for me; just enough to get me started to play a quick game? I can speak/understand a lot of Japanese and read some Kanji script but I am clueless with Korean. Thanks for helping me so far.

-Dennis

IMAG0134_zps3358ccf8.jpg

No problem. Any time you need a translation just a post screenshot :) I also speak Japanese, have you ever played Pro Yakyu Spirits? I also have a fun RBI baseball style rip off (even the music!) Nintendo DS game I got in Tokyo.

The one on the far left (타격모드 tagyuk modeu) Is like a challenge mode to break records, more or less like a homerun derby.

Second from left (친선모드 chinsun modeu) is Friendly Match

Middle (대전모드 daejun modeu) Challenge Mode Play a friend online by entering their ID

Second from right (시즌 모드 sijun modeu) Season Mode

On the far right (스페션 모드 speshul modeu) Special Mode (not sure how to unlock it, I guess you have to complete a challenge first)

Bottom buttons

나가기 (nagagi) Exit - 팀과리 (team gwanri) Team Management - 상점 (sangjum) Point Store (buy things with points you earn) - 미션 (mishun) Various challenges but I don't have time to translate all them at the moment as there are many - 랭킹 (renking) Ranking - 우면함 (upyun hahm) Mailbox - 옵션 (obshun) Options) - 게임정보 (gaem jungbo) Game Information - (헬프 helpu) Help.

And you'll this often:

메인 메뉴 (Main Menu) 개임 시작 (gaem shijahk) Start Game

Once you get into the game itself I'll be happy to help you out with the other buttons.

I'll even translate the player names so they can be read in English :)

Who knows, maybe we can do something in the future like an MVP mod, Korea vs Japan!

Happy playing!

Hey evilselig,

-Dennis

IMAG0134_zps3358ccf8.jpg

i really enjoy this game! hit timing is crazy though in the beginning. good thing there's a batting practice type mode.

e860cbc561b967c90a23c15320159165.png

the number 52 on the dinos No Jin-Hyuk has hit some bombs for me so far. cant tell how to check standings in that season type mode though.

Korean word for standings is "순위 (soonwi)" not sure if that will help but maybe it can point you in the right direction.

number 52 on NC is 노진혁 (Noh Jin Hyuk)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...