2K12 Mod Tool

D.D.

OK so let's try this again. Mod tool worked fine last year. This year, my .jar file has mysteriously disappeared from the mod tool folder. I have tried every fix offered here and nothing works. I have installed and uninstalled all types of java and still nothing. I download all different versions of the tool and there is no .jar file present in the download. I am at the end of my wits here so any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

My apology for the double thread. :sad:

Ok, so I have done as you say KC, and installed the 32 bit Java. I then downloaded the mod tool. There is no .jar file in the download. There is a run batch file but when I run it I get the black window saying java is not recognized. If I CMD prompt from the start and type java -version, it says the same. ???

Thanks for the help!

Ok so when I run the batch file, I get the window asking me for the NBA 2k version. Then after selecting, I get the black window saying: Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load IA 32 bit .dll on a MD 64 bit platform. ???

• 3 weeks later...

My apology for the double thread. :sad:

Ok, so I have done as you say KC, and installed the 32 bit Java. I then downloaded the mod tool. There is no .jar file in the download. There is a run batch file but when I run it I get the black window saying java is not recognized. If I CMD prompt from the start and type java -version, it says the same. ???

Thanks for the help!

Are you sure there are no .jar files? Also try this download link http://www.moddingway.com/file/7504.html You should be able to see a .jar file. Run it. Don't run the batch file.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i went to use the program tonight for edit of a uniform, im usinf the zip provided in post 15 and in not my java is there ok. but its asking how do you want to open this file. its the assication to program thing i think, this teh ? in with win8.1 what do i need to do in this case?