Mlb On Fox Loading Music

raidersbball20

I really think this is what's needed to bring the game to the next level. Graphics wise, the game is unbelievable already. Now with the new soundtracks, the game will get even closer to reality. All I can say is THANK YOU ALL who are involved with this. I can't wait to see where the new sound mods will get us! raidersbball20, which file did you open to mod the intro music? Because the tool only lets me open the jukeboxmusic bin file. Do you think there is any way of modding the mid-inning/lineup presentation music as well? Keep up the awesome work!

To open other .bin files, change the filter in the bottom right hand corner of the open screen. By default, it just looks for "jukebox.bin" but if you select the "MLB 2K Audio Files" option it will show all .bin files. I imagine that the pre-game music is in loadingmusic.bin, and my guess is that all other presentation music would be in the pamusic.bin (at least that is how they split it up in prior versions of the game we could open the audio for). Unfortunately, until I can figure out a way to implement the music preview within the program, most discoveries are going to be made through trial and error.

To open other .bin files, change the filter in the bottom right hand corner of the open screen. By default, it just looks for "jukebox.bin" but if you select the "MLB 2K Audio Files" option it will show all .bin files. I imagine that the pre-game music is in loadingmusic.bin, and my guess is that all other presentation music would be in the pamusic.bin (at least that is how they split it up in prior versions of the game we could open the audio for). Unfortunately, until I can figure out a way to implement the music preview within the program, most discoveries are going to be made through trial and error.

That's the fun in modding... Lots of trial and error...