Oliver Perez Skin Tone 3
Marco Scutaro Skin Tone 2
Nolan Areano Skin Tone 4
Shin-Soo Choo - Skin Tone 3
Prince Fielder Skin Tone 6
Yadier Molina Skin Tone 5
Jhonny Peralta Skin Tone 5
B.J. Upton Skin Tone 9

One thing I don't like is the EA skin tone of "1". It's just so ghostly. I'm setting "2" as the minimum. Beltran a "2"? We should make sure that the tone matches the cyber as best as possible. For some, it's very difficult.

This is a great guide, though.

One thing I don't like is the EA skin tone of "1". It's just so ghostly. I'm setting "2" as the minimum. Beltran a "2"? We should make sure that the tone matches the cyber as best as possible. For some, it's very difficult.

For the face of carlos beltran created by Jed, it is a 2... maximum 3.
If you have the previous face, skin tone 6

From a Blue Jays Fan POV:

Marcus Stroman (stated in a previous post; currently the best pitcher in the Blue Jays rotation)

Drew Hutchison (began as the #2 starter behind R.A. Dickey; struggled in last couple of starts, but if healthy should be a mainstay in this rotation)

Aaron Sanchez (prized #1 B.J. pitching prospect who got called up a few days ago; will work in the 'pen for now with eventual move to the rotation next year)

***Aaron Sanchez was absolutely filthy against the Bosox yesterday throwing 97-99 four-seamer that moved like a 2-seamer, an 83 mph curveball with 12-6 drop, and a 93 mph changeup with 11-7 break.

Aaron Loup (primary lefty set-up man, but he has been used against both LHB and RHB)

Anthony Gose (fourth outfielder behind Bautista, Cabrera, Rasmus; should be primary outfielder if neither Cabrera nor Rasus resigned for next year)

Josh Thole (personal catcher for Dickey; primary backup catcher)

I can agree with Stroman, Hutchison and Gose. I don't think backups should have their own cyber by and large...only so many slots. Sanchez is still that; a prospect and can be just as eaily sent down. Loup -- maybe, depending on how much of a work horse he is.

By the way, Stroman will be in the trade deadline rosters on the MLB squad and I modified him to meet his current performance. Here's what I have for him. If there's another delivery you think he should have, let me know:

2vtw7dc.jpg

(Remember: velocity is minus about 2 mph to compensate for how the game handles pitchers.)

Archived